JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My poor daughter can dissect about anything for biology or pre med.

I was in the attic yesterday and she has a massive fear of spiders - she can spot a 1/8" spider from 20' away in a dark house, but I couldn't just drop down from the attic so I told her she had to take care of it.

Big ol wolf spider. The warrior noises and stomping that commenced had my wife jumping off an online meeting and come running out of the office thinking I had lost my bubblegum and was putting holes in the walls.

Funny but knowing how bad her fear is I was damn proud.
With all the bubblegumming bull patties going on lately, I just love this post! Had me laughing so hard, I almost forgot how good it felt to laugh!:s0140:

A panic purchase does nothing more than create a false sense of security for the owner who would would most likely lose their gun during a traumatic situation.
This is an absolute truth, especially if one doesn't bother to get some basic fundamental training!:s0155:

1) Of course meat comes from the store. All food comes from the store.

2)) "And the weird looks one gets when you open a box with the front sight of your pistol."
Why would you use the front sight?
Voila! The Elgin Cutlass Pistol for today -

1592672423903.png 1592672799998.png

Last Edited:
"And the weird looks one gets when you open a box with the front sight of your pistol."
Why would you use the front sight?
Voila! The Elgin Cutlass Pistol for today -

View attachment 712623

I would put a weapons light on myself. Not sure you could find a holster to carry that pistol with a mini bayonet unless you pay some money for a custom one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top