JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Im not avoiding anything. Im just asking questions. Questions that are not being answered and returned with other subjects. I just have genuine questions about the subject to learn about the subject, but if its not something that Im welcome to ask then I will drop it cause this isnt going anywhere otherwise. Sorry to bother.
Brother, you are free to ask. I've done my best to break down each post you've made and answer it. If you think I've missed something, then tell me what it is specifically. It's not a bother, we're having an adult discussion about an important topic. A bit blunt sometimes, perhaps, but important nonetheless.

I'm not perfect, so if I missed something then tell me.

Things are different now then back in the 70s when I went to school. Some parents worked as aides to the teachers. There were always a couple of empty desks and a parent could come in and set down. During the day as long as they were non disruptive. If the parent wanted to talk to the teacher they could during recess or schedule a meeting. I have no kids of my own so I do not do much with schools. It's the current generation of parents that are responsible for the schools. It also the current parents responsibility to take an active role in thiers child's education. That means spending time at school and seeing first hand what is going on.
Not much has changed here, but I live in a rural area/school district. My wife volunteered at the school when our kids were attending elementary school. She ended up getting hired eventually, getting paid for what she used to do for free. :s0092: :D

yes, a lot has changed since the 70s. Whats also changed greatly is nowadays it takes both parents working full time to make ends meet. This means way less time for parents to stop by and volunteer at the schools. So on that point maybe your right less parents are volunteering but not necessarily for a lack of wanting to.
It all depends where you put your priorities. You brought the kids into the world they are the parents responsibility not the schools. The schools teach them the parents raise them.

Then they will continue to lose. Pissing off a hundred+ million to save face with a few dozen million isn't gonna be a net positive at the bottom line.
I've known my better half for over 50 years. Up until several years ago, she was always an independent voter. She had no party preference nor affiliation; she voted strictly on the issues. Donald Trump did a fine job of turning her into a Democrat.

Brother, you are free to ask. I've done my best to break down each post you've made and answer it. If you think I've missed something, then tell me what it is specifically. It's not a bother, we're having an adult discussion about an important topic. A bit blunt sometimes, perhaps, but important nonetheless.

I'm not perfect, so if I missed something then tell me.
I probably started off on the wrong foot being too direct. Let me back up a minute, I've always supported the LBGTQ+ community and fully support anyone for being who they are. I just do not understand how in just a few short years this has suddenly become something were supposed to teach children that they can choose when for years I've heard its not a choice.
There's too many questions and no easy way to ask without being direct. I realize many people including here might be directly affected with this so perhaps this isn't the place to dig deep into the brutally honest questions.

I probably started off on the wrong foot being too direct. Let me back up a minute, I've always supported the LBGTQ+ community and fully support anyone for being who they are. I just do not understand how in just a few short years this has suddenly become something were supposed to teach children that they can choose when for years I've heard its not a choice.
There's too many questions and no easy way to ask without being direct. I realize many people including here might be directly affected with this so perhaps this isn't the place to dig deep into the brutally honest questions.
I appreciate your response. Because I've lost interest in this and currently focused on watching 390 lb Eddie Hall trying to ride a bobsled on YouTube in spandex, then I'm gonna let this die and move on. It is indeed a big topic that should be addressed.....my only issue being with HOW it's being addressed currently. But again: a bigger topic for another thread.

Have a good evening. :s0155:

I'm going to drop one little tidbit here and move on.

To no one in particular. Yes, the election was rigged. There is no question in my mind.

Records show that my daughter dropped her ballot, in a collection box, voting for Biden in the November election. That vote was recieved and recorded .

You with me?

Ok. Here's the fraud. She died in early July.

Get it now?

As I have gotten older I have determined
I'm going to drop one little tidbit here and move on.

To no one in particular. Yes, the election was rigged. There is no question in my mind.

Records show that my daughter dropped her ballot, in a collection box, voting for Biden in the November election. That vote was recieved and recorded .

You with me?

Ok. Here's the fraud. She died in early July.

Get it now?
What did you do with this information?

Lots of opinions here, but some very pointed questions not being asked.
1. If the LGBTQ "community" isn't interested in your kids, why were the marchers at a recent pride month "festival" chanting, "WE'RE COMING FOR YOUR KIDS!" You chant it, you own it.
2. The question isn't whether it's appropriate for drag queens to perform at your children's story hour. The question is, why does that element of society CRAVE an audience of very young children?
Just asking for a friend.

Lots of opinions here, but some very pointed questions not being asked.
1. If the LGBTQ "community" isn't interested in your kids, why were the marchers at a recent pride month "festival" chanting, "WE'RE COMING FOR YOUR KIDS!" You chant it, you own it.
2. The question isn't whether it's appropriate for drag queens to perform at your children's story hour. The question is, why does that element of society CRAVE an audience of very young children?
Just asking for a friend.
Gonna have to get out of here with that kind of talk. How dare you bring up truth and facts! Just because we saw it on the news and read it in the paper, doesn't mean it's true. It's probably AI and not true at all. That's two letters you know!

You must not only acknowledge the fantasies of others, you're required to play along.

As for election fraud...

Heritage's database ONLY includes cases where a jury FOUND in court there was, whether criminal conviction or civil verdict, FOURTEEN HUNDRED of 'em.

Chew on this, all Oregon results, curious how many were in 2019...

If they would stop playing the culture war, they would win easily. The GOP and Conservatives in general really don't do it well at all.
And people like you are why the GOP keeps LOSING.
I am a registered Republican and I can confirm. Every time someone representing a right-wing lobby walks into our shop all they want is a check $$$. Same old boring strategies that don't work here. The other team has kids out making signs and taking selfies and telling them they can be whoever they want (no matter how stupid it is). It's not hard to figure out which side those future voters will choose going forward.

IMO the GOP message in Oregon needs to focus on economics and stay away from social.

Aside from the recent "Corporate Activity Tax", here in Oregon we have added 2 new payroll taxes for "Transit" and "Paid Leave", and in Salem starting next summer we will have what is, essentially, a homeless tax... Those payroll deductions hurt low income earners the most. And when I as an employer have to match those payroll withholdings, that money comes out of bonuses and raises. The Leftist parasites installed these taxes during an inflationary economy and there was hardly any opposition. Don't be surprised if the Left eventually takes your kicker refund too.

Also worth noting, the Feds are going to start taxing all the stuff you sold on eBay and OfferUp this year. Expect to receive your 1099s in January. I predict many people are going to get into tax trouble over this.

Last Edited:
Tired of reading this rigged-elections BS. There's no rigged elections. The Dims just have more voters in large part because the GOP pisses off more people than the Left does. Stop pissing off women and moderates and the GOP will have this easily. But they just can't seem to do that. If they would stop playing the culture war, they would win easily. The GOP and Conservatives in general really don't do it well at all. Part of that comes down to marketing too, and they suck at getting their message out on social media.

It's really easy. Stay out of LGBT and Women's issues. What, this country doesn't have enough far more pressing problems to focus on than tranny hour at the library? How about border security, crime, inflation, China, the war in Ukraine, and gas and oil infrastructure?

There's no rigged elections.....the GOP just sucks. Hell they piss off more people on their side than the Dims piss off on theirs. What does that tell you?
:s0140: sorry, I just couldn't help myself.

I am a registered Republican and I can confirm. Every time someone representing a right-wing lobby walks into our shop all they want is a check $$$. Same old boring strategies that don't work here. The other team has kids out making signs and taking selfies and telling them they can be whoever they want (no matter how stupid it is). It's not hard to figure out which side those future voters will choose going forward.

IMO the GOP message in Oregon needs to focus on economics and stay away from social.

Aside from the recent "Corporate Activity Tax", here in Oregon we have added 2 new payroll taxes for "Transit" and "Paid Leave", and in Salem starting next summer we will have what is, essentially, a homeless tax... Those payroll deductions hurt low income earners the most. And when I as an employer have to match those payroll withholdings, that money comes out of bonuses and raises. The Leftist parasites installed these taxes during an inflationary economy and there was hardly any opposition. Don't be surprised if the Left eventually takes your kicker refund too.

Also worth noting, the Feds are going to start taxing all the stuff you sold on eBay and OfferUp this year. Expect to receive your 1099s in January. I predict many people are going to get into tax trouble over this.
I can only speak for Marion county but can confirm there is a significant problem here with the Marion County Republican Party being about as useless as they can be. If someone from Marion County is soliciting donations, it's news to the PCPs. Unlike other counties, Marion county does not utilize any PCP manuals, voters list, call list, or do absolutely anything except support the party organization with pats on the back.

One of my goals this year is to get deeper into the organization to see what kind of change can be made. Believe me, there are plenty of people pretty pizzed off at the inaction and nepotism going on throughout the state. There are people disgusted and fed up that are just walking away. We're at a point where we need more participation, not less. The old guard needs to either show progress or step aside.

Unfortunate situation to be in! I use to love Oregon but since the riots it as been almost unbearable living here. The state allocates to much tax payer money towards enabling drugs addiction and the homeless population. I'm all for helping someone get on here feet but if they are just using tax payer money to go buy crack and meth then good riddance. I couldn't imagine how frustrating it would be buy a home and people are putting up tents up and doing drugs and creating crime in your area the frustration heightens if you have kids. Police in Portland area joke! I'm not going to bad mouth them entirely they are hard working people but the state has stripped them of the rights to enforce laws. It has become a lawless state.

Why i stay away from NWF discussions.

1. This is general firearms. Yet no talk about firearms.
2. This is a post on measure 114. Yet no talk about 114

Just people fighting over trans, taxes, republicans, social issues.

NWF folks have been talking about 114 for a long time and of course the politics as to how we ended up with it. The world is about politics because it's the politicians that grab guns.

That is EXACTLY the problem. Firearms rights don't exist in a vacuum. They are a part of the constitution, and right now, conservatives are the ones fighting for those rights. We will make zero progress unless we reform the current balance, and it's not going to get there on 2A alone. Over and over again, people on this very forum, refuse to attend rallies, protests, meetings, or even go into the Capitol to a hearing because someone will whisper something besides firearms rights.

Like it or not, it's largely a conservative issue, and is intermingled with other conservative issues. We must address the whole disease, not a single symptom.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top