JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Tired of reading this rigged-elections BS. There's no rigged elections. The Dims just have more voters in large part because the GOP pisses off more people than the Left does. Stop pissing off women and moderates and the GOP will have this easily. But they just can't seem to do that. If they would stop playing the culture war, they would win easily. The GOP and Conservatives in general really don't do it well at all. Part of that comes down to marketing too, and they suck at getting their message out on social media.

It's really easy. Stay out of LGBT and Women's issues. What, this country doesn't have enough far more pressing problems to focus on than tranny hour at the library? How about border security, crime, inflation, China, the war in Ukraine, and gas and oil infrastructure?

There's no rigged elections.....the GOP just sucks. Hell they piss off more people on their side than the Dims piss off on theirs. What does that tell you?
Bro! well said. I've been saying the same thing man. So sick of the "rigged election" crap. Election wasn't rigged, Trump pisses people off it is what it is! Also anyone who says Trump is a gun lover obviously hasn't followed what he has said over the years.

Bro! well said. I've been saying the same thing man. So sick of the "rigged election" crap. Election wasn't rigged, Trump pisses people off it is what it is! Also anyone who says Trump is a gun lover obviously hasn't followed what he has said over the years.
:s0140: :D another one , my lucky day I guess.

Interesting how Immergut hitched her opinion to some study that shows "hi-caps" are rarely used for self defense.
Now...we've been repeatedly told to respect such "unbiased " studies, follow the science and sit down/shut up!
Here's some I'm gonna believe forever:
-your gun will be taken and used against you.
-guns are the leading killer of children.
-the US is the only industrialized nation to have mass shootings.
-guns are rarely used to prevent crime.
-the masks stop the spread of covid.
-the vax stops the spread of covid.
-the vax keeps you from getting covid.
-the vax is safe.
-the vax is effective.
-ivermectin is ineffective and dangerous.
-covid came from a meat market
-very few died from influenza or motorcycle accidents in 2020...they all died from covid.
-ad naseum

Apparently this judge believes a little too much in the hype and myth of her family name and that being named "Always Good" in Nazitongue gives her a license to do as she damn well pleases because she's "always right and good" and it says so right there on her ID card.

Records show that my daughter dropped her ballot, in a collection box, voting for Biden in the November election. That vote was recieved and recorded .

You with me?

Ok. Here's the fraud. She died in early July.

Get it now?
I shortened the 10-foot pole that has kept me from touching this thread when I saw this ^^^^^^

Someone will have to educate me on this, but since when can you look up and tell who someone voted for???

Now, back supporting the fight against 114 and other tyranny.

I shortened the 10-foot pole that has kept me from touching this thread when I saw this ^^^^^^

Someone will have to educate me on this, but since when can you look up and tell who someone voted for???

WA doesn't record who you vote for but for a long time has had a Voter Lookup Database where you can see if a ballot was/was not received for a given name. After my aunt died we received her ballot, I tore it in half upon notifying County Electins of her passing and I STILL saw a ballot cast in her name anyway... same with my grandmother after she passed in 2014.

This is how 20-25 years ago Sound Politics was finding dead people, unrestored felons, illegal aliens, even people's frickin' DOGS voting... come to think of it, I think maybe we'd get better public officials if we just let the dogs vote instead of the people because they have better judgment.

WA doesn't record who you vote for but for a long time has had a Voter Lookup Database where you can see if a ballot was/was not received for a given name. After my aunt died we received her ballot, I tore it in half upon notifying County Electins of her passing and I STILL saw a ballot cast in her name anyway... same with my grandmother after she passed in 2014.

This is how 20-25 years ago Sound Politics was finding dead people, unrestored felons, illegal aliens, even people's frickin' DOGS voting... come to think of it, I think maybe we'd get better public officials if we just let the dogs vote instead of the people because they have better judgment.
I get you can see if they did vote (I check to see if my brother who died is still voting), but I have never heard you can see who they voted for, that was my point regarding the post.

When my father died I sent in his voter registration letting them know he had passed. They sent it back to me saying the needed his signature to confirm, true story from Cali.

It's funny :s0140: the gents on the dem side don't believe the election was stolen yet for years we had to listen to RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA. And how RUSSIA stole the election from the hildebeast.

Took $60,000,000 in investigation only to prove that RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA was a hoax by the democrats to throw elections.

Ask ole Gore about rigged elections, lol. Screenshot_20230717_131504.jpg

Tired of reading this rigged-elections BS. There's no rigged elections. The Dims just have more voters in large part because the GOP pisses off more people than the Left does. Stop pissing off women and moderates and the GOP will have this easily. But they just can't seem to do that. If they would stop playing the culture war, they would win easily. The GOP and Conservatives in general really don't do it well at all. Part of that comes down to marketing too, and they suck at getting their message out on social media.

It's really easy. Stay out of LGBT and Women's issues. What, this country doesn't have enough far more pressing problems to focus on than tranny hour at the library? How about border security, crime, inflation, China, the war in Ukraine, and gas and oil infrastructure?

There's no rigged elections.....the GOP just sucks. Hell they piss off more people on their side than the Dims piss off on theirs. What does that tell you?
"How about border security, crime, inflation, China, the war in Ukraine, and gas and oil infrastructure?"
Every one of these issues you mention with the exception of Ukraine, was created by Biden and marketed by the mainstream media to fools that actually believe the BS. We should be working for peace in Ukraine and I'm not hearing that from either party. Russia does not want a NATO base on their border and I don't blame them.

You can have your own ballot retrieved to make sure it's the same as what you submitted. You can also buy lists of voter party affiliation and if they voted in the past elections.

Not sure if either one if these is still available after the past session. Get hold of Oregon Peoples Vote to get the details.

"How about border security, crime, inflation, China, the war in Ukraine, and gas and oil infrastructure?"
Every one of these issues you mention with the exception of Ukraine, was created by Biden and marketed by the mainstream media to fools that actually believe the BS. We should be working for peace in Ukraine and I'm not hearing that from either party. Russia does not want a NATO base on their border and I don't blame them.
Oh I see....of course. There's no crime problem, no closed oil wells and revoked permits, Commie China is best China, and our border is uber secure. My mistake.

And Vlad is just misunderstood. I'm sure those stories of him acting like a dictator are fanfiction stories pulled from Hunter's laptop or something, they couldn't possibly be true.

🙄 in case you missed it.

Oh I see....of course. There's no crime problem, no closed oil wells and revoked permits, Commie China is best China, and our border is uber secure. My mistake.

And Vlad is just misunderstood. I'm sure those stories of him acting like a dictator are fanfiction stories pulled from Hunter's laptop or something, they couldn't possibly be true.

🙄 in case you missed it.

🙄 in case you missed it.

🙄 in case you missed it.
Why is inflation so high? Why aren't we using our own oil? Why is the border open? Why is crime rampant? Who shut down the Keystone Pipeline? These are only a few questions and there are many more. How about some answers?

Last Edited:
So exactly what makes it so Trans can't read to young individuals? What is the legal reason? And again why aren't the parents being involved?
So you think it's normal to have a mentally ill man dressed up as a cartoon caricatures prostitute reading to young children? Do you think it's OK to normalize sexual degeneracy to children. Do you think it's normal to have men dressed as prostitutes highly sexualized flashing their junk at young children parading around in dog kink gear? You might wanna take a few psychology classes because it's obvious that these people are reaffirming their life decisions by trying to trick young children into making the same decision to legitimize it. Military age males are what change the world, There seems a large push To Pussify these latest generation of males into something other than military age males that could change the world.

I for one like my women to be biologically female. Saying that I am in no position to tell others how to live or impose my will on them. First off who says they are mentally ill, because you said so- I bet I could find iust as many people that donhave an issue with it - to me that is a personal lifestyle choice. A person in drag does not equate to a pedofile. You state that they are flashing there junk at the children - where is the proof - were they arrested for public indecency or such? Again another attempt at denegratging those who you do not understand. Maybe we should go back to burning those at the stake who are different than us. As far as military it seems you have had some first hand experience so thanks for your service, this also means you know it is strictly volumteer at this time so what right do you have to tell others kids how they should be raised. The question I have for you is when was the last time you spent time down to a school reading to the kids? For some reason this question never gets answered.

Last Edited:
So you think it's normal to have a mentally ill man dressed up as a cartoon caricatures prostitute reading to young children? Do you think it's OK to normalize sexual degeneracy to children. Do you think it's normal to have men dressed as prostitutes highly sexualized flashing their junk at young children parading around in dog kink gear? You might wanna take a few psychology classes because it's obvious that these people are reaffirming their life decisions by trying to trick young children into making the same decision to legitimize it. Military age males are what change the world, There seems a large push To Pussify these latest generation of males into something other than military age males that could change the world.
If you look at behavior with one foundation every time then it's obvious what the truth is. Turning boys into girls and girls into boys makes money for the doctors but achieves the real goal that those changed won't have families. Castrate a kid and he won't ever be making kids. Depopulation in action.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads