JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
"Germans who wish to use firearms should join the SS or the SA - ordinary citizens don't need guns, as their having guns doesn't serve the state". ~ Heinrich Himmler.

Those that fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

Good people at Mazama. They have a wide selection of fishing gear and yes according to Judge Karin accoutrements subject to regulation by the crown. I encourage everyone to support them.

Why is inflation so high? Why aren't we using our own oil? Why is the border open? Why is crime rampant? Who shut down the Keystone Pipeline? These are only a few questions and there are many more. How about some answers?
Yes, all of those problems were created by Biden, so what exactly is the "BS" part of your equation? That it was all drummed up to bully poor misunderstood Vlad? Or as some giant conspiracy to screw the people over while using the Ukraine war as a distraction? And that makes zero sense, so I hope that's not the angle you're going for. And I don't believe in conspiracies anyways. The Biden Administration is just completely and utterly incompetent.

And why exactly are you disagreeing with what I said? We DO have other far more important things to focus on rather than abortion and drag hour at the library. As stated above, and stated in my original post.

I for one like my women to be biologically female. Saying that I am in no position to tell others how to live or impose my will on them. First off who says they are mentally ill, because you said so- I bet I could find iust as many people that donhave an issue with it - to me that is a personal lifestyle choice. A person in drag does not equate to a pedofile. You state that they are flashing there junk at the children - where is the proof - were they arrested for public indecency or such? Again another attempt at denegratging those who you do not understand. Maybe we should go back to burning those at the stake who are different than us. As far as military it seems you have had some first hand experience so thanks for your service, this also means you know it is strictly volumteer at this time so what right do you have to tell others kids how they should be raised. The question I have for you is when was the last time you spent time down to a school reading to the kids? For some reason this question never gets answered.
The exceptionally high suicide attempt rate would lead me to believe they are mentally ill along with the fact that they think they're a woman trapped in a man's body. If you need proof they're flashing their junk at young children than you're the one that needs to look around there are a plethora of videos that have been highlighted for the last couple of years, Were they arrested no of course not they're a protected class that's being used to push communism under the guise of rainbow sprinkles and unicorn farts. I don't care that they're different I have a handful of friends that are gay all we're saying is stay away from the children, that's all, seems so simple Yet it appears very difficult for the alphabet Mafia, why? I don't need to go down and read to the kids I pay taxes that pay teachers to teach the kids I don't need a cartoon caricatures of a prostitute to teach kids anything.
Bring back bullying, make shame great again, Complete degeneracy does not build a world class society, that's how you kill one.

Last Edited:
Bring back bullying, make shame great again, Complete degeneracy does not build a world class society, that's how you kill one.
We already HAVE "Make Bullying Great Again," it's called the Biden Regime and all of its Organs-of-the-State jackboots.

Spoken as the kid who the musclebound oafs only quit trying to bully into doing their homework for them when I started wearing steeltoes and kicking their balls up into their throats...

The exceptionally high suicide attempt rate would lead me to believe they are mentally ill along with the fact that they think they're a woman trapped in a man's body. If you need proof they're flashing their junk at young children than you're the one that needs to look around there are a plethora of videos that have been highlighted for the last couple of years, Were they arrested no of course not they're a protected class that's being used to push communism under the guise of rainbow sprinkles and unicorn farts. I don't care that they're different I have a handful of friends that are gay all we're saying is stay away from the children, that's all, seems so simple Yet it appears very difficult for the alphabet Mafia, why? I don't need to go down and read to the kids I pay taxes that pay teachers to teach the kids I don't need a cartoon caricatures of a prostitute to teach kids anything.
You do you - the fact of the matter is that they are not asking either of us what we think. I am not a fan of "Bring back bullying, make shame great again"

We already HAVE "Make Bullying Great Again," it's called the Biden Regime and all of its Organs-of-the-State jackboots.

Spoken as the kid who the musclebound oafs only quit trying to bully into doing their homework for them when I started wearing steeltoes and kicking their balls up into their throats...
I don't mean bullying by the government to its citizens I mean let kids bully each other. if not you miss a crucial part of development and figuring out where you stand and what you should work on and the bumpers of Society.sounds like those bullies did you a favor and you figured out how the world worked at an early age, congrats Nowadays we have 35-year-old children that haven't figured it out yet because they've always got a participation trophy and been told there perfect and whatever they do will be good enough.

Dear members of the Oregon firearms community

For those of you who may not have heard, Judge Karin Immergut has issued a ruling proclaiming that the Oregon Measure 114 is indeed constitutional. Despite her ruling, the measure remains on hold due to the Harney County Judge's still-standing injunction. So, what does this mean? Well, we aren't certain either, but it's probably a good time to buy some mags.

God Bless America and have a great day!

-Team Mazama

View attachment 1453536
so all your magazines are half off??????
because youve been in business 50yrs
right?

I don't mean bullying by the government to its citizens I mean let kids bully each other. if not you miss a crucial part of development and figuring out where you stand and what you should work on and the bumpers of Society.sounds like those bullies did you a favor and you figured out how the world worked at an early age, congrats Nowadays we have 35-year-old children that haven't figured it out yet because they've always got a participation trophy and been told there perfect and whatever they do will be good enough.
One of the best things that happened to me was when I got bullied int the 6th grade by a bunch of 8th graders. Got caught in a corner. One guy slammed up against the wall another punched me. I never saw the kids before. 2nd or 3rd day of school. Explained it to my dad who said, you have two choices, allow it to continue to happen or stop it. I chose the later. Very next day i went up to the main culprit ( school bully) and when he sat down for lunch I hit him in the nose breaking his nose. the next two punches knocked out his front teeth. I never ever got bullied or even talk to bubblegumty the rest of my sshool days. I also never ever went after someone like they did to me.
Look at all the BS that happens by these kids these days all over the country beating women and sucker punching innocent people. Problem is we quit disciplining kids and holding people accountable. ( when i say discipline I don't necessarily mean spanking) lots of good forms of discipline. Although every butt whippin I got growing up I deserved. Maybe one or two i didnt but I survived. My dad was the best.

Last Edited:
I'm gonna take the opportunity to invest in a giant pez dispenser. But instead of candy it will dispense loaded magazines. Handy solution for mag storage too.

@Unicykle is 100% wrong about the lack of bullying being the cause of the high suicide rate, it's actually the bullying that he is advocating for that drives the high suicide rate and the great irony here is that I had to log out to see his post because he has me on ignore, maybe because he doesn't want me bullying him? :s0140:

@Unicykle is 100% wrong about the lack of bullying being the cause of the high suicide rate, it's actually the bullying that he is advocating for that drives the high suicide rate and the great irony here is that I had to log out to see his post because he has me on ignore, maybe because he doesn't want me bullying him? :s0140:
How many "Adios"es have you garnered? :s0114:

How many "Adios"es have you garnered? :s0114:
You call them "Adios"es, I call them . . . . :cool:

Badge-Of-Honor.gif

We built this.
When only 65% of all conservative voters vote, in a state that has seen easily bill and and elected on as low as 5% needed.
We built this.
There is a huge massive crowd of 2nd Amendment supporters. That simply do not vote.:s0117:
We basically told Oregon, go ahead put 114 on the ballot, and we will help it pass. By doing nothing.
On one side this really sucks. On the other we get what we earned.

Hmm I wonder how well how the The American Revolution, would have gone, if only 65% of soldiers showed up?
All we had to do was lick a envelope.

Said it before and i'll say it again.
Once the left bans the guns, they won't need to care about the mentally ill anymore.
Just like with every other country that got rid of gun rights. Once they were gone, the care for the mentally sick dropped. They don't like the idea that they could solve mental health issues without having to sacrifice our natural right to defense. Doing that would be too hard.
Part of the issue too is, you can't simply remove all the guns with the wave of a wand.
So in reality banning guns is so much worse than they realize.

I for one like my women to be biologically female. Saying that I am in no position to tell others how to live or impose my will on them. First off who says they are mentally ill, because you said so- I bet I could find iust as many people that donhave an issue with it - to me that is a personal lifestyle choice. A person in drag does not equate to a pedofile. You state that they are flashing there junk at the children - where is the proof - were they arrested for public indecency or such? Again another attempt at denegratging those who you do not understand. Maybe we should go back to burning those at the stake who are different than us. As far as military it seems you have had some first hand experience so thanks for your service, this also means you know it is strictly volumteer at this time so what right do you have to tell others kids how they should be raised. The question I have for you is when was the last time you spent time down to a school reading to the kids? For some reason this question never gets answered.
Libs of tiktok on twitter has posted many videos of transsexual men or women dancing provocatively in front of children. Flashing the bits and pieces. Even kids putting tip money in clothing like done at strip clubs.

I also agree adults should be able to act or dress as they wish but not in front of minors. Regardless if they're straight, gay or trans.

We built this.
When only 65% of all conservative voters vote, in a state that has seen easily bill and and elected on as low as 5% needed.
We built this.
There is a huge massive crowd of 2nd Amendment supporters. That simply do not vote.:s0117:
We basically told Oregon, go ahead put 114 on the ballot, and we will help it pass. By doing nothing.
On one side this really sucks. On the other we get what we earned.

Hmm I wonder how well how the The American Revolution, would have gone, if only 65% of soldiers showed up?
All we had to do was lick a envelope.
Just like WA, silence is consent. The only ways to voice your non-consent are to scream it at the top of your lungs through the ballot box, and then give until it hurts then give some more funding SAF/GOA/FPC lawsuits.

That's hard to quantify because teen suicide rates have been pretty level from 1991 to 2017. They certainly picked up in the last 5 or 6 years but im guessing that is due to social media and the lack of interpersonal connections which are much lower among youths than previous generations. https://www.childtrends.org/publications/teen-suicide-databank-indicator

Anecdotal but during all my years of of school from 1985 - 1999 I can't recall 1 kid committing suicide and my middle and high schools had between 1000-2000 students. And there was a lot of bullying.

Nowadays I hear about kids committing suicide much more regularly. And the bullying that seems to be driving them to do it is not as much physical as it is psychological.

I'm sure we both could find plenty of data to suggest many different reasons and many different solutions. But in the end who can really say which ways were better, the old or new, and perhaps we'll never know. Though history has a way of repeating so eventually future generations may figure out but I doubt it.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads