JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You need a better rifle; I just happen to have a rarely driven Iver Johnson......:p

Don't diss the .338 Tikka man. It's a laser beam, not my SHTF go-to for obvious reasons, but I've got better goodies for that, you know, the ones that Comrade Brown wants to ban. They're not even in state right now, so she can F.O.D.

All of those that didn't show at the rallies last year need to make a conscious effort to be seen this time. It was one of the stakes in the coffin of not defeating SB941!!!
Hell I even made a trip down there.....

2015 Chicago crime stats: So far this year 1700 shootings, a 20 % increase this year; and 349 shot dead.

Issue: Is the WH and Salem willing to ruin their political careers over this issue? And, or become involved in a costly legal battle? Just thinking out loud.

All of those that didn't show at the rallies last year need to make a conscious effort to be seen this time. It was one of the stakes in the coffin of not defeating SB941!!!
Hell I even made a trip down there.....

I contributed heavily to the offensive. Emailed hundreds of times. This next time around I'll do more!

Bend over guys, they plan on turning Oregon in to the NW San Francisco. Say goodbye to Oregon's heritage and what Oregon has stood for in the past.

Bend over guys, they plan on turning Oregon in to the NW San Francisco. Say goodbye to Oregon's heritage and what Oregon has stood for in the past.
This is nothing new. A massive wave of them have migrated here because they didn't like something about California, then they terraform the land, screw the housing, add volumes more traffic we never had, bring all the big chain stores and destroy the local culture. Was just a matter of time before they started telling us how we were wrong and turn our homes into North California.

I wish Cascadia would break free of the USA and let us live our way.

Talk with your neighbours, friends, coworkers about the importance of the Second Amendment. In a calm, rational manner explain

(1) How no past law, current law, or proposed law would have stopped the majority of mass shootings.
(2) Explain in terms they'll understand: it was impossible to ban alcohol and drugs in this country. Why would 300+ million firearms be any different? The only difference would be that law abiding people would be unable to defend themselves against emboldened criminals.
(3) Most homicides are committed by gangs. Legalizing drugs and hookers would end a lot of gangs.
(4) The rest of the gun deaths are attributed mostly to suicide. Suicide is a personal choice, and absence of guns doesn't stop suicide. Japan has a higher suicide rate than we have here. Many older men in their 70s and 80s use firearms to kill themselves. Why? Loneliness, depression, but largely major physical problems. This is more of a reason to expand "the right to die" laws so that those who choose to die by suicide do it in a cleaner fashion.

Talk with your neighbours, friends, coworkers about the importance of the Second Amendment. In a calm, rational manner explain

(1) How no past law, current law, or proposed law would have stopped the majority of mass shootings.
(2) Explain in terms they'll understand: it was impossible to ban alcohol and drugs in this country. Why would 300+ million firearms be any different? The only difference would be that law abiding people would be unable to defend themselves against emboldened criminals.
(3) Most homicides are committed by gangs. Legalizing drugs and hookers would end a lot of gangs.
Great advice. The problem we have in Oregon is that our governor decries emergency status and skips the voting public.

This is of course in fashion considering that she herself was not voted into office either.

I wonder if people realize what a ban is. Its property that was legal when you bought it and your right by law is backed by the constitution to carry it is thrown out. Your property is siezed for what they want to pay and if you are making a life buying and selling your property that life will end in this state.

You are denied the best tools to defend your life and family.

Don't worry.
They will probably have some form of grandfather clause. If purchased before a certain date if you register it, you can keep it. Of course you will never be able to sell it and it will be confiscated and destroyed at your death or your leaving the State.
Notice I say "it"? Their will be a limit on the number you can own and the capacity of the magazine allowed as well.

Don't worry.
They will probably have some form of grandfather clause. If purchased before a certain date if you register it, you can keep it. Of course you will never be able to sell it and it will be confiscated and destroyed at your death or your leaving the State.
Notice I say "it"? Their will be a limit on the number you can own and the capacity of the magazine allowed as well.

I always look past an event to see where it's going to go. I post trying to get people to think about what happens next. If people here think ahead then they can plan on a response which ever way they want to do stuff. I am not worried, like a lot of other people I saw this comming.

Bill and Hillary taught us all alot about how far government is willing to go with gun controls. They burned people alive to get their guns, men women and childeren. No way a person who saw that on TV could forget the tanks gassing and burning kids. No I see what is comming, seen it before from the democrats.

Well, we will see soon, the legislature reconvenes February 1, 2016. We have seen new lows in corruption already in the Oregon government with the protection afforded to Kitzhaber and Prozanski. I expect Obama will pardon Kitzhaber from the federal chages as Obama leaves office.

In 2013, the Oregon Legislature trotted out a new "assault weapons" ban but retreated when they didn't have the numbers. They have the numbers now and after passing SB941 they think they have Bloomberg momentum as well. They have yet to feel any consequence for SB941.

These are scary times for Oregon.

Great advice. The problem we have in Oregon is that our governor decries emergency status and skips the voting public.

This is of course in fashion considering that she herself was not voted into office either.

Much like how president Truman was "worked" into the VP nomination, then stumbled into the presidency (1st term)
......a huge expansion of government followed in his 2nd term (NSC 68, NATO, NSA, CIA, The FAIR Deal:rolleyes:)....

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top