JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I think OC, I think handgun. I have zero issue with normal people going about their normal lives with (gasp) their shirts on the inside of their handgun rather than over it.

Whether it's good tactically speaking or good for the 2A isn't my call to make.

As far as people making a big show about it, whatever. They are the same as giant douchey trucks and Affliction Tshirts. Not my thing, but not going to keep me up at night.

My PANTIFA friend has it all over his FB and Insta... cities across the NW. Then they have "training..." Buncha vegan dopers w nose rings running around naked with 7.62 hardware and all the accessories.

I guess I would raise the questions.....why are you friends with a PANTIFA member and does that person know you call it PANTIFA?

Last time I am going to speak on this subject, we are all adults and have the free will to choose our own adventures.

HOWEVER, just remember.... Kyle Rittenhouse

He had the right intentions, he was wrongfully attacked, he rightfully defended himself, and now he is wrongfully facing murder chargers.

These people think 2 + 2 = 5, you can't fix stupid. At least with concealed carry, you are still carrying and have the means to protect yourself, while the idiots are none the wiser.

He dad the right intentions, he was wrongfully attacked, he rightfully defended himself, and now he is wrongfully facing murder chargers.
However, in the same spirit where I say someone who resisted arrest and got shot wrongfully could still be alive if they made better choices ... perhaps one should endeavor to choose better adventures.

Last time I am going to speak on this subject, we are all adults and have the free will to choose our own adventures.

He had the right intentions, he was wrongfully attacked, he rightfully defended himself, and now he is wrongfully facing murder chargers.

These people think 2 + 2 = 5, you can't fix stupid. At least with concealed carry, you are still carrying and have the means to protect yourself, while the idiots are none the wiser.
Are we still holding this female featured child up as some kind of example? Hopefully a bad one.

I guess I would raise the questions.....why are you friends with a PANTIFA member and does that person know you call it PANTIFA?
LOL, fair question. Same reason I'm friends with 3%ers and born-again Christians. I don't have to agree with someone to call them a friend. We can have respectful differences of opinion. I enjoy hearing multiple perspectives.

I don't know if he knows I call it PANTIFA but I'll ask him next time I see him.

Glad you brought him up. This is how the useful idiots in the Fourth Estate, the woke SJW and Black Lies Matter crowd want to portray us... ALL OF US.

kyle.jpg

He is literally the poster boy for the anti-gunners. When a soccer mom sees someone lawfully OC at Safeway, this is the image she conjures. Then she contacts her legislator. Joins Moms Demand Action. Fights to destroy our Second Amendment.

As for Rittenhouse, yes, he did not act unlawfully that fateful night. But in my view he did act stupidly. And the DA in that part of WI is thrilled to make an example of him. From the $2m bail (Chauvin only got $1m) to the prejudicial language he uses against him, this boy is going to have one hell of a fight to secure his freedom. Lacking maturity and good SA, he decided to go play Army man... That said, he did not commit any criminal acts FWIS, so I expect him to be acquitted. Yet his life will probably be ruined forever.

Last Edited:
99.9% of the time concealed carry. Meaning at the job site, commuting, grocery store, whatever it may be I am always carrying concealed. But when I go out to the woods (weekends or the occasional weekday off) I open carry my handgun on a duty belt with spare mags. Sometimes I'll find myself at the gas station or grocery store on my way back from the woods and in that case I'll be open carrying.
For my normal routine I conceal carry, and if I am "open" carrying it's not necessarily open. It's outside the waistband but covered by a flannel or jacket so still concealed.
However your mileage may vary. I live in salmon creek and I see someone open carrying at least once a day. If I lived in Portland or Vancouver proper, I'd never open carry. I don't need some liberal f**ktard calling the police on me for exercising my right

99.9% of the time concealed carry. Meaning at the job site, commuting, grocery store, whatever it may be I am always carrying concealed. But when I go out to the woods (weekends or the occasional weekday off) I open carry my handgun on a duty belt with spare mags. Sometimes I'll find myself at the gas station or grocery store on my way back from the woods and in that case I'll be open carrying.
For my normal routine I conceal carry, and if I am "open" carrying it's not necessarily open. It's outside the waistband but covered by a flannel or jacket so still concealed.
However your mileage may vary. I live in salmon creek and I see someone open carrying at least once a day. If I lived in Portland or Vancouver proper, I'd never open carry. I don't need some liberal f**ktard calling the police on me for exercising my right
Yeah that sounds about right. Reasonable OC/CC hybrid.

yes if thats what you want to do but do so expecting some backlash.

open carry is a NO for me unless im in the woods hunting.

i dont care if people open carry. you do your thing and i'll do mine. IMO: just dont be a jack wagon. hold yourself to a higher standard than the rest of the general population (dress nicely, calm and collected demeanor, mind your own business).

also just because you can, doesnt mean you should.

yes if thats what you want to do but do so expecting some backlash.

open carry is a NO for me unless im in the woods hunting.

i dont care if people open carry. you do your thing and i'll do mine. IMO: just dont be a jack wagon. hold yourself to a higher standard than the rest of the general population (dress nicely, calm and collected demeanor, mind your own business).

also just because you can, doesnt mean you should.
That last sentence... 100%.

It depends on where you are. the three town around me are each less than 10,000 people. Open Carry when it was still legal was not looked at oddly. Most trucks had a long gun in the back window. But people here dont live close to one another, don't typically stand too close [ the 6 foot Covid rule actually has people standing closer together.
But, 40 miles away there is a city of 500,000 people. generally when standing in line at a market or fast food place people want to stand up close to you. In the larger city I would be uncomfortable with people I don't know that close to my open carried gun. DR

Maybe they ought to look in the mirror.
People who are holding all the cards don't have to... aye there's the rub. The woke fascists know all they need to do is scream "racism" and "transphobic" and Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo will literally perform fellatio on Shaun King live on CNN. The only good news is that some moderate Democrats are forming a quirky coalition with über-wealthy liberals who have suddenly decided they're not so keen on turning over 70% of their income to President Harris and its sidekick Sniffy McFingers. They are starting to push back on some of this stuff. However if they fail and we get DC statehood and a 35-member Supreme Court, then we are truly screwed and I will be off grid on my land in Northern Arizona reloading .50 BMG.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top