JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't know how to tell if I'm being ignored.
Is that why some of the post #s are missing?
Must be. This is the first time I've noticed it as well. Some people just love living in their own echo chambers. Haha

Since we drifted to moronic comments made by politicians did anybody catch Biden at the joint session to congress last night ? Verbatim:

And we need a ban on assault weapons and high—capacity magazines again.

Don't tell me it can't be done. We've done it before … and it worked.

Talk to most responsible gun owners, most hunters – they'll tell you there's no possible justification for having 100 rounds – 100 bullets – in a weapon.

The cam panned on Lauren Bobert after he said this and you could tell she was seeing red! Her eyes were huge!

Last Edited:
Since we drifted to moronic comments made by politicians did anybody catch Biden at the joint session to congress last night ? Verbatim:

Talk to most responsible gun owners, most hunters – they'll tell you there's no possible justification for having 100 rounds – 100 bullets – in a weapon.

The cam panned on Lauren Bobert after he said this and you could tell she was seeing red! Her eyes were huge!
That dude is a loon that is detached from reality and so are all his followers clapping for him.

It just about as boring as watching paint dry. It was also the most divisive speech I've heard an American president give, ever. Unity…yeah right. So now Camel-head will be leading the charge to fix the "immigration issue" and systemic racism, should be fun. I guess she'll cackle her way through it.

It just about as boring as watching paint dry. It was also the most divisive speech I've heard an American president give, ever. Unity…yeah right. So now Camel-head will be leading the charge to fix the "immigration issue" and systemic racism, should be fun. I guess she'll cackle her way through it.
Considering she never met a black man she didn't want to incarcerate (or sleep with to boost her career), she seems like the perfect policy wonk to tackle "systemic racism." For those of you keeping score at home, systemic racism was made illegal in 1964.

I don't advertise what I have. I don't advertise what I carry.

Some like to exercise their freedoms.
While...
Some like to make statements. Some like to show off (even if they don't have anything to show off, or the bank owns everything). Some compensate. It can be guns, ATVs, cars, or the myriad of related stickers people plaster all over everything. When you draw attention, you may not like the attention you draw.

So, a couple neighbors on our street like to show off. Crappy cars or jacked up trucks they seem overly proud of. Various gun, "Got Sand?" Fox, etc... bumper stickers that scream "come rob me". Garage doors open all the time with quads, tools, and rifles hanging on the back wall for all to see. Guess who got robbed?

I support the concept of every law abiding American's right to open carry. Just don't be shocked if the attention or reaction you receive is not what you expect or want.
I was always taught "don't ask, don't show, don't tell." Has served me well for four+ decades.

Why does the left think there is no possible justification for having 100 rounds? Yet they have passed 100,000 laws since 1995. Perhaps if he would actually talk to most responsible US citizens they would tell him that there is no possible justification for 100,000 new laws. There are so many laws on the books that every American probably breaks at least one or two daily without knowing it.

If they want to impose ammo limits maybe the people should impose legislation limits. How do the people impose limits? The answer to that question can probably be found in the original question.

Why does the left think there is no possible justification for having 100 rounds?
The left isn't 'thinking' when anyone of them says something like this. It's nothing but psychobabble - nothing based in ANY reality. Repetitive BS is all. Don't even 'strain your brain' trying to make sense of it !

It would be nice if the left would come up with something new and original we can criticize and condemn as 'ammo limits' has become 'old news'.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top