JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had a buddy who went out of his gourde on this stuff... got so hopped up on paxil he tried to attack a brick house with his honda civic, when the police asked why he said "because the commercials told him to do it".

The whole ordeal ended better for the house than him or the civic.

I have a acquantaince who is on Effexor and when he runs out he gets homicidal and suicidal within one day. In fact, he ran out and the next day he went to Fred Meyers shopping. Now he is banned from Fred Meyers. This is a guy with a Masters Degree and a calm demeanor otherwise.

I am not sure how he lost it in Fred Meyers, but when they saw him just driving across the parking lot to stop and talk to someone, management came out and told him leave or be arrested. I believe he threatened someone in line cutting him off with a can of mace.

Approximately one person on every city block is hopped up on this crap thanks to the legal/paid drug pushers (doctors), the corrupt FDA, and the billion-dollar money grabbers (pharms).

So count on at least one person within a couple days of SHTF in your neighborhood going ape. Such a person won't have any regard for their own life so they surely won't care about yours.

They might actually be a little worse than the meth heads because a meth head wants drugs and wants to live to enjoy them. Someone pulled off these pharm poisons is irrational on every level and may not even care about living. Their modified brain is melting.

"May cause thoughts of suicide" - LOL - love those commercials.

We medicate a lot of criminals on this crap, as well. Many of our prison population is already mentally unstable from prolonged drug abuse.

Add that to the fact that when the budget starts getting tight, we release them (without supervision or any more than 72hrs of medication) and you have a lit fuse. Many people overlook the prison part of the SHTF equation.

It will get ugly...very, very ugly.

There was an incident Mon/Tuesday that started with a Con. in Seattle, who'd been out a week, murdering his parents and then drove to Lincoln City where 13 sheriff units and 2 SWAT trucks took him down. I'm betting SSRIs were involved

I was offerred Cymbalta once for chronic pain. No thanks.

We notice that nearly all of the mass shootings are done by people on these drugs. Hard to say whether it's because they give them to people who are unstable to start with, because they cause violent behavior, or both.

In any case, it's gonna get real weird when the people taking them all suddenly run out over a short time span. Think WWZ or After 28 Days, except the walking undead will have some damaged degree of cognition and stopping them won't be head shots only, ala George Romero and they won't be eating people (at first anyway).

And a good percentage of those own guns. The US is way over medicated, and hooked on pain meds. I've been to urgent care for broken ribs, and broken hand, every time they asked me if I wanting a prescription for pain, I denied it every time. If needed Advil is enough for me.

Leno just poked fun of these commercials last week lol showed a commercial and literally 15 seconds was about the product and another 2 minutes about the side affects!

This is definatly no laughing matter tho especially with drug addiction being called a "disease" even obesity is now considered a "disease" and I wonder why? I it so the health insurance companies get stuck with the bill? Is it have something to do with obama care? I think its related but have a hard time understanding exactly how

Was I poking fun?
I'll take that rap, and wear it, if it stops the medicated Jihad that is about to descend on America along with the real deal.
The entire situation is being carefully controlled to eliminate organized resistance.

Study: 70 Percent Of Americans On Prescription Drugs

Umm. . Not all prescription drugs are for mental disorders. .

There are prescription drugs for blood pressure, heart diseases, liver diseases, pulmonary diseases and so on. . .

Study: 70 Percent Of Americans On Prescription Drugs

Umm. . Not all prescription drugs are for mental disorders. .

There are prescription drugs for blood pressure, heart diseases, liver diseases, pulmonary diseases and so on. . .

What's the difference between a desperate person raiding houses for insulin versus a desperate person raiding houses for pain medication?

Supposedly, 1 out of 10 Americans are on some sort of anti-depressant, anti-anxiety prescribed drug. My guess is that number is low. Especially with school kids. They throw a pencil across the room and it is Ritalin time.

Relating to this issue, go google "DSM", it's essentially the manual that says what is a psychological illness and what isn't, some of the issues classified as illnesses are plain ridiculous, and they are used by everyone in the "loop" to prescribe more drugs, sell more drugs, make more drugs

Read the section: Medicalization and financial conflicts of interest at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diagnostic_and_Statistical_Manual_of_Mental_Disorders

It is just that way so the criminal Pharms and their paid-off stooge FDA (most top people at the FDA are ex-GMO, ex-Pharm corp creeps) can pimp out all sorts of imaginary illnesses and then push their drugs. I have more respect for the guy in the hoodie on the corner selling weed.

Anyone wishing to spend less time with the Kardashians and more on learning something useful can find all sorts of good information on the web https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zhwu4pSLBRk

My quality of life would be significantly worse and my expected life span significantly lowered were it not for advances in medicine and pharmaceutical breakthroughs. Just saying that you have to be careful with statistics.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top