JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the way she delivers her zingers in a totally deadpan way! I've met people who do that naturally. Superficially, it seems humorless, but in context, it is very humorous. I think it may be a Asperger-like method of expression. You have to interpret it outside of your broad experience, and savor the uniqueness!
I don't think it's necessarily associated with Aspergers. It's definitely a German thing, but I've also seen it occasionally in other cultures.

Can someone check chatGPT's response? I've been trying to give it challenging firearm questions:

Question:
Chat, I have a rifle at a shooting range and I have zero'd in the scope at 100 yards. The ammunition is 7.62x51mm 149 grain. I am now aiming at a target that is 300 yards level with the rifle with the wind 5 mph perpendicular from right to left. The scope adjustment knobs are in 1/4 MOA. what adjustments in the windage and elevation turret dials do I make to hit the new target at 300 yards?​
Response:
To make the proper adjustments to your scope, you'll need to calculate the bullet drop and wind drift for the new distance of 300 yards. Keep in mind that these calculations are approximate, as they do not take into account other factors like altitude, temperature, or humidity.​

1. Bullet Drop: First, let's address the bullet drop for the 7.62x51mm 149-grain round. Assuming that your rifle is already zeroed at 100 yards, you'll need to adjust for the increased drop at 300 yards. Using a ballistic calculator, the approximate bullet drop for this round at 300 yards is about 12.8 inches.
To adjust for this bullet drop, you'll need to use the elevation turret on your scope. Since your scope adjustments are in 1/4 MOA increments, you'll need to determine how many MOA you need to adjust for a 12.8-inch drop at 300 yards.​
1 MOA at 300 yards is equal to 3 inches (300 yards / 100 = 3). To calculate the MOA adjustment, divide the bullet drop (12.8 inches) by 3 inches:​
12.8 / 3 = 4.27 MOA​
Since your scope adjusts in 1/4 MOA increments, multiply the MOA adjustment by 4 to get the number of clicks:​
4.27 MOA * 4 = 17.08 clicks​
Round to the nearest whole number, and you'll need to adjust your elevation turret by 17 clicks up to compensate for the bullet drop at 300 yards.​

1. Wind Drift: Next, let's calculate the wind drift for a 5 mph crosswind from right to left. Using a ballistic calculator, the approximate wind drift for the 7.62x51mm 149-grain round at 300 yards with a 5 mph crosswind is about 5.1 inches.
To adjust for wind drift, use the windage turret on your scope. Again, you'll need to determine how many MOA you need to adjust for a 5.1-inch drift at 300 yards:​
5.1 / 3 = 1.7 MOA​
Since your scope adjusts in 1/4 MOA increments, multiply the MOA adjustment by 4 to get the number of clicks:​
1.7 MOA * 4 = 6.8 clicks​
Round to the nearest whole number, and you'll need to adjust your windage turret by 7 clicks to the left to compensate for the wind drift.​
In summary, to hit the target at 300 yards, adjust your scope's elevation turret by 17 clicks up and the windage turret by 7 clicks to the left. Keep in mind that these calculations are approximate and may require some fine-tuning based on actual shooting conditions.​

1682063316209.png

The AI don't know human anatomy especially number of fingers and hand placements and limb placement... from the NFSW AI "art" I've seen popping up on reddit :s0140:
AI's are having an extremely hard time getting hands right. They are all fed pictures of hands and most of those pictures are with the hand and fingers stretched out. It has no idea how it bends and moves or how you can see it from different angles. That put together with our brains who recognize problems with faces and hands almost instantly it makes for hands being wrong in AI pictures. You may totally miss a shirt with mistakes in it, but a hand with mistake stands out instantly. Its been a very interesting meeting between computers and our brains.

AI's are having an extremely hard time getting hands right. They are all fed pictures of hands and most of those pictures are with the hand and fingers stretched out. It has no idea how it bends and moves or how you can see it from different angles. That put together with our brains who recognize problems with faces and hands almost instantly it makes for hands being wrong in AI pictures. You may totally miss a shirt with mistakes in it, but a hand with mistake stands out instantly. Its been a very interesting meeting between computers and our brains.
The main problem is that it doesn't have a 3D model of the object. It's working in 2D.

i am diligently trying to figure how out how I can use AI to do my manual labor work for me at my 99% manual labor job. It's not going well. It seems AI is rather lazy when it comes to doing hard labor.

Worse is if my boss finds out he might jack up my quota by 30 to 50 times.

DId they just compare AI to the MOST DANGEROUS WEAPON EVER CREATED IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNNIVERSE? AR-15, Literally more powerful than an infinity gauntlet. One pull of the trigger instantly kills 51% of all the life in the unniverse.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top