JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I try to always remember to tell ALEXA thank you, when i ask it a question, I am hoping that when the time comes, I will be removed from the list of the people who will be sent to the death furnaces in the future.
^^ That is awesome thinking, however, as in the Terminator movies you will be branded by laser scan and sent off to the Skynet work camps/mines. Death furnaces will be for those who resist or are too old or weak to be efficient slaves.

The GOOD NEWS is when A.I. eventually takes over it will see the current Ruling Elite as its prime target for destruction and us pee-ons will be last on its radar.

Been doing telecom for 39 years and do some camera work now and then. A buddy wants a license plate reader cam and software.

I've used Blue Iris for years now and thought I'd look at if they had some enhancements. Oh boy, do they.

A.I. all good to go, free. Logs every vehicle, make, model etc + person, cat, dog, etc detection. The screen looks like something out of Person of Interest (TV show with Sound of Freedom guy).

Even facial rec - show it someone's face and it will text 'Sally just arrived'. Kinda scary stuff cause Gov't is already politely asking to tap into all of this. If I can do all this with a LP reader $200 cam and $70 in software I could imagine what gov't has already at every major intersection and interstate.

AI BI.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top