JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So many simps are getting catfished already and it is difficult to feel sorry for them. Simps helped ruin romance for all other men.

Gullible for AI.jpg

Of course and people will allow it all. Eating their chemical fake meat. It really sucks that people are just cattle at this point.

On the subject of A.I., just installed a gate cam for a friend with a 50x zoom. Could tie it all into AI license plate reading, face rec, everything but she can just go back and look at things manually if robbed/vandalized. Entry/exit at horse stables out in the sticks so an easy target and has been burglarized. Probably all in vain cause law enforcement now doesn't care about such matters.

LP Gate View.png

Of course and people will allow it all. Eating their chemical fake meat. It really sucks that people are just cattle at this point.

On the subject of A.I., just installed a gate cam for a friend with a 50x zoom. Could tie it all into AI license plate reading, face rec, everything but she can just go back and look at things manually if robbed/vandalized. Entry/exit at horse stables out in the sticks so an easy target and has been burglarized. Probably all in vain cause law enforcement now doesn't care about such matters.

View attachment 1472739
Sadly the way so much crime like that is being ignored is what is making a powder keg that may well blow. Sooner or later some will just take matters into their own hands when they feel there is no more protection from the people they pay taxes too. Could get real messy. :(

View attachment 1472739
Like the idea of the camera like that. For people who live "out there" stuff like that sounds great. I recently found a new motion detector system that so far I really like. The thing claimed it had a range of 600 yards. I figured OK if it gives me half that I can work with it. Damned if the system is not great for as little as it cost. First night I had it set up watching TV it told me when a family of Raccoons came near and later twice let me know one of the wild dogs was getting too close.

Yes, highly recommended. Used them for over a decade. Put lithium Ds in the transmitter and then run for a year+.

Throw in the walkie-talkie and you have a solution that will keep working when the power goes out.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top