JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Could have asked ".45 ACP or 9mm Parabellum?: :s0140:
ChatGPT seems to be acting more like Mr Browning's PR agent instead of him. But probably not a lot of data on him to use. Here is his answer:

As a firearms designer, I do not have personal preferences when it comes to the firearms that I design. My focus has always been on creating firearms that are reliable, durable, and effective, regardless of the specific caliber or ammunition used.​

ChatGPT seems to be acting more like Mr Browning's PR agent instead of him. But probably not a lot of data on him to use. Here is his answer:

As a firearms designer, I do not have personal preferences when it comes to the firearms that I design. My focus has always been on creating firearms that are reliable, durable, and effective, regardless of the specific caliber or ammunition used.​
I'd like to see you give it a Samuel Clemens question like "Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of Congress; but I repeat myself." :)

Reformat as necessary.

Wanna know the quickest way to shut down AI research? Have that program tell us if any State or Federal gun laws are constitutional when judged against Bruen, Heller, McDonald, Caetano, Staples, and so on.... and if it agrees that pretty much all gun laws violate the 2nd Amendment....

Wanna know the quickest way to shut down AI research? Have that program tell us if any State or Federal gun laws are constitutional when judged against Bruen, Heller, McDonald, Caetano, Staples, and so on.... and if it agrees that pretty much all gun laws violate the 2nd Amendment....
That won't shut them down. They'll treat it like a bug and fix it.

If it keeps doing the exact same thing over and over :s0140:

Edit only using logic and current laws versus SCOTUS decisions and Constitution.

The end results will always favor how the Constitution is written, unless one removes the Constitution restraint.
A lot of folks think ChatGPT is open source because of the OpenAI group, it's not. It can be programmed to do whatever its owners want, and there are plenty of woke developers and program managers at MS. People are having fun getting it to output non-woke answers right now, but I don't think you can assume that this will last.

A lot of folks think ChatGPT is open source because of the OpenAI group, it's not. It can be programmed to do whatever its owners want, and there are plenty of woke developers and program managers at MS. People are having fun getting it to output non-woke answers right now, but I don't think you can assume that this will last.
Well, microsoft laid off their entire AI ethics team because there is a sprint to be first with everything AI right now and we cant have ethics holding it up. Google has been firing their ethics people as well (yeah, that's right, google had an ethics person, imagine that)

So have you put your voice online in the past? AI's can scrape your voice and make calls on your behalf now. Might be time to start making pre-determined code words with your family to confirm it is them on the phone

I asked chatGPT to re-write the Bill of Rights for a modern day and to keep the focus on the rights of individual citizens and specifically include ability to defend against a tyrannical government. Notice any differences?

1. Freedom of expression: Every individual shall have the right to express their thoughts, beliefs, and opinions freely, through speech, writing, or any other form of communication, without fear of censorship or retaliation.
  2. Right to privacy: Every individual shall have the right to privacy in their personal lives, digital communications, and online activities, free from unreasonable surveillance or intrusion by the government, corporations, or other entities.
  3. Right to assemble and petition: Every individual shall have the right to peacefully assemble, organize, and protest, as well as to petition their government for redress of grievances.
  4. Freedom of choice: Every individual shall have the right to make choices regarding their own body, health, and well-being, including access to comprehensive healthcare and reproductive rights, without interference from the government or other entities.
  5. Equal protection under the law: All individuals shall have the right to equal treatment under the law, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or any other characteristic, and shall be protected from discrimination in all aspects of life.
  6. Democratic participation: Every citizen shall have the right to participate in free, fair, and transparent elections, with safeguards against the influence of money, political parties, or other organizations in the democratic process.
  7. Right to education: Every individual shall have the right to access quality education, without discrimination, to foster an informed and engaged citizenry.
  8. Right to a clean environment: Every individual shall have the right to a clean and healthy environment, with the government and corporations held accountable for safeguarding natural resources and protecting against environmental harm.
  9. Right to due process and fair trials: Every individual shall have the right to a fair, speedy, and public trial with legal representation, and to be free from cruel or unusual punishment.
  10. Right to economic opportunity: Every individual shall have the right to fair economic opportunities, including access to resources, education, and jobs, without undue concentration of wealth or power in the hands of a few.
These rights shall be protected and upheld by the government and its institutions, and no law or policy shall be enacted that infringes upon these fundamental freedoms and protections.

I asked chatGPT to re-write the Bill of Rights for a modern day and to keep the focus on the rights of individual citizens and specifically include ability to defend against a tyrannical government. Notice any differences?

1. Freedom of expression: Every individual shall have the right to express their thoughts, beliefs, and opinions freely, through speech, writing, or any other form of communication, without fear of censorship or retaliation.
  2. Right to privacy: Every individual shall have the right to privacy in their personal lives, digital communications, and online activities, free from unreasonable surveillance or intrusion by the government, corporations, or other entities.
  3. Right to assemble and petition: Every individual shall have the right to peacefully assemble, organize, and protest, as well as to petition their government for redress of grievances.
  4. Freedom of choice: Every individual shall have the right to make choices regarding their own body, health, and well-being, including access to comprehensive healthcare and reproductive rights, without interference from the government or other entities.
  5. Equal protection under the law: All individuals shall have the right to equal treatment under the law, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, or any other characteristic, and shall be protected from discrimination in all aspects of life.
  6. Democratic participation: Every citizen shall have the right to participate in free, fair, and transparent elections, with safeguards against the influence of money, political parties, or other organizations in the democratic process.
  7. Right to education: Every individual shall have the right to access quality education, without discrimination, to foster an informed and engaged citizenry.
  8. Right to a clean environment: Every individual shall have the right to a clean and healthy environment, with the government and corporations held accountable for safeguarding natural resources and protecting against environmental harm.
  9. Right to due process and fair trials: Every individual shall have the right to a fair, speedy, and public trial with legal representation, and to be free from cruel or unusual punishment.
  10. Right to economic opportunity: Every individual shall have the right to fair economic opportunities, including access to resources, education, and jobs, without undue concentration of wealth or power in the hands of a few.
These rights shall be protected and upheld by the government and its institutions, and no law or policy shall be enacted that infringes upon these fundamental freedoms and protections.
Lol of course.... nothing about right to arms :rolleyes:

That if people were machines and not flawed, hot garbage, they wouldn't need guns because these rights would be inalienable.

See what I mean about AI is still light years from being considered sentient? That is pretty dumb.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top