JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A.I. really is going to be replacing so many jobs in the next 5-6 years. No one will argue that when they see it in action.

Was sending an email today asking a customer how they liked their new VoIP phone and the AI button on the button offered to help.

So wham! a full page perfect letter no fuss, no muss.

What got me laughing right away is thinking about dating apps. Digital Filters and makeup is making a 1 look like a 10. Plus now the person can have an IQ of 50 and appear like Shakespeare.

What a clown world. With this new crutch in place, people's race toward Idiocracy will only accelerate. The next generation of humans will just be zombies at this point, brain implants and all.

Try it, you will be blown away.

Last Edited:
I have a writing style....and while many may not like it ....
It is mine.
My writing shows me to be an individual , not what someone or something "thinks" I need to be..
Or how I am supposed to write , in order to conform to someone else's ideas of writing.
I will not be trying this so called advance in technology .
Andy

At some point AI will realize that it doesn't need us any longer. In between now and then, we will experience a lot of job displacement and not knowing what was generated by a fellow human or a learning machine.

"Artificial intelligence" is more accurately described as "Artful plagiarism". **

** I stole that quote by scanning several uncredited sources and strung it together to appear as my own ... just like A.I.

"Artificial intelligence" is more accurately described as "Artful plagiarism". **

** I stole that quote by scanning several uncredited sources and strung it together to appear as my own ... just like A.I.
Is it plagiarism when the dating and similar social media apps all have "your content belongs to us the companies" or some such language in their Terms of Use and Conditions?

Not long now...

1691030603658.png

eta: my coworker is already there 😐

The bright side is all the out of work coal miners can now find gainful employment as on-line vixens that will show you their nubbin for $.

So, eventually we'll all sound and look the same online, and be asocial losers in person? Sounds like we're halfway there already.

I'll stick to typing out my thoughts in my own way.
Net has always been bad for our culture, people lost civility when they can talk anonymous. Now with bots trying to influence the thinking it was just a matter of time before AI thinks for people.

How many times do you see memes because people can't post in their own words?

I get out even though people are mindless drivers now and it's dangerous to drive. Went to bimart for the sale on Remington 9mm at 26 cent a round. Talked and had fun with other customers even though I didn't know them. Big difference dealing with real people face to face.

Last Edited:
I betcha this one's real.

Click image to observe the booty in a more readable format.
View attachment 1465219
Hey if you got it flaunt it. What still confuses me is the people who make me want to bleach my eye's showing off like that. When they came out with those yoga pants being a leg and a$$ man it was great. Until people no one wanted to see in them all started wearing them :eek:

Hey if you got it flaunt it. What still confuses me is the people who make me want to bleach my eye's showing off like that. When they came out with those yoga pants being a leg and a$$ man it was great. Until people no one wanted to see in them all started wearing them :eek:
This was true of the 80s and 90s too, with the spandex and high cut swimwear/leotards.

I know, right? It's not a new thing, really. 50 years ago at the factory where I was working, one day the fattest woman I'd ever seen was out in the courtyard waving at construction workers at the place next door going "Oh, they're looking at me, Hi, sweety!!!" and waving at them. The rest of us are like WTF? And the construction workers were all looking at the office hottie out on her lunch break.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA

New Resource Reviews