JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You know the sad thing about the AK with the ugly welds? It would still most likely do better than my sexy and expencive AR's in a torture test. It's scary how the AK works when other guns need to be fit and tuned and fed just so.

And what is ugly about lugers? With hand fit parts they are so tight. More a work of art. Than a tool. But if you still think they are ugly. Then here are a coulple of ugly old guns. Try not to barf!

As for me. Strange guns make me look for the reason behind the design. But I don't think any gun is realy ugly. Often they push the excepted look of today to give us the look of tomorrow. Glock, AK, AR, 1911, it's a long list. Some are dead ends. But it's good that we try. It's sad to think a good idea could be thrown on the scrap heap because it looks ugly.
Wait. You guys know all this? You just want to point out the guns that are ugly.Right? OK. I get it! How about the pile of guns I saw choped up in the australia and the U.K.? That was ugly,scary, and sad.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top