JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This one gets my vote!
batman_squirt_gun.jpg

Talk about Butt ugly!!!

That is plain messed up right there. pour water in batmans ***, squeeze his junk to make him spit. lol

I honestly think M&Ps are ugly, however a lot of people like them. I've shot one and it shoots well, I just don't like the way it looks, however I know a lot of folks that feel the same way about Glocks. I personally love the way Glocks look but I know lots that hate it.

As fugly as the Hi-Point pistols are, their carbines are WORSER. Yikes.
I blew twice as much on a Mech-Tech setup just because I couldn't get past the humpback looks of the 4595.

Might as well participate =). There are some comments in this thread that I totally disagree with but I respect people's opinion because to each their own. Some guns I personally think are ugly are Hi-Points (you have to hammer the take down pin out), Thumbhole stocks on AK's (I own 2 of them - MAK90 and an Arsenal SLR95. I love them for what they are but just personally think those thumb hole stocks are ugly), Ruger Blackhawks (i've rejected several trades simply because I don't like how they look), Beretta Neos, and even though they're great shooters I think many of the .22lr pistols such as the Ruger Mark series and Browning Buck Marks are ugly as well but it wouldn't stop me from owning those.

KelTec PMR-30. Ugly, trekkie and looks like a guy could break it in half. Still wouldnt mind having one though.
Mossberg 500 with the chainsaw handle takes the cake.

You can't argue with "form follows function". Porsche 911 is the perfect example. But Porsche does spend a lot of time on the form, after the function and performance is dialed in. Glock on the other hand, it's all funcion and no form. The look of the slide, grip, trigger guard, and the overall look/feel is laughable.

So let me get this straight... You put water in Batman's *** and plug it with an anal plug. Water will shot out of his mouth if you push in his peepee... WTF. That's kinky as hell!

As a mod, I should give you a warning on this, but then again I'm the OP so that would be pretty hypocritical.

BTW, I'm laughing uncontrollably at your post! :s0114:

DeWaltM-4.jpg

Ok, its not a REAL gun, but still... Someone had waaaaay too much time on their hands.

BTW- that Batman "squirt" gun is the KING of all submittals in this thread! LMAO!! You can't tell me SOMEONE didn't know what they doing, and they obviously hated Batman. They should do that to the Aurora "Joker" shooter... but for real.

I think SKS' rifles dressed up in tapco furniture are really ugly and i would never want to own one.

Hi-point pistols are awfully ugly.

The sub-compact XD'S are pretty darn ugly

The Beretta px4's compacts are ugly (but they are very good shooters)

The P08 lugers are ugly (in a good way damn i would like to own one)

Same with the broomhandled Mauser pistols (ugly as sin but i would love to own one)

All my pistols are Glocks and my rifles are Ak varients (so what do i know) hahahha

Pretty fun thread so far

lugers are ugly?! and broomhandles?! oh the humanity what world am I living in? I think those are to of the most sophisticated and classical looking pistols around.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top