JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
3 years of internet search history?
You betcha. On what planet?
My history is turned off and I clear everything before I shut down.
and...............AND.............I don't even remember where I was yesterday so there's always that.
Turned off eh? Trust me the internet provider will have three years plus of history if the right authorities want to see it. It might not be on your device but it is out there.

Turned off eh? Trust me the internet provider will have three years plus of history if the right authorities want to see it. It might not be on your device but it is out there.

Then why would "they" want, nor even need the password?

Nope, power tripping. Plain and simple.

Them: dear xyz, you have been banned due to association with qrs...

Me: Nope. You must have done something, given you had my passwords...

It's time, folks. What is safe and acceptable today will be used against you tomorrow, and not just where firearms are related: https://www.torproject.org/

As mentioned above your Internet history will be gladly turned over to authorities regardless of browser settings, so even if you use duckduckgo (doesn't retain info like google, etc.) you aren't anonymous. TOR will get around this, but your ISP should be able to narc the fact that you are using TOR.

Even who you are friends with on FB or who your follow on Twitter can/will get you into trouble in the future. You don't even need to make a post.

Coming soon (keep in mind that you can now be recognized by how you walk): Democrat entrepreneur Andrew Yang proposes government-run 'social credits' system akin to China's

Time to get your ducks in a row. My spidey sense tells me that bad things are coming over the next few election and legislative cycles.

IMG_0019.JPG

And while they're at it? Perhaps, it would be good for them to know if I'm a member of the NRA? Or the Republican Party? Or, to whom I gave $1 to yesterday?:eek:

All in the name of.........you know.......to keep guns out of the hands of "enemies of the state and undesirables". Like Adolph did.

What_could_go_wrong.jpg

Aloha, Mark

what about cooker emails and bogus made SM accounts?

or they gonna dial up the ISP and ask for that information? I was under the impression ISP's don't deal with client info unless its police related etc.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top