JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Loveland school district clears student of any wrongdoing over Snapchat of guns; back in classes
August 29, 2019

LOVELAND —A Loveland High School teen is back in class today after Thompson School District (TSD) officials apologized and cleared him of a report to "Safe2Tell," claiming he made a threat on the school, that was actually a family outing at a shooting range.

Nathan and his parents met with school district officials for what she said amounted to 5 minutes before they gave Nathan permission to return to class and promised him there would be no consequences surrounding the issue.

"We walked in, they gave him a big envelope with his homework in it and immediately apologized," Justine said. "They told him he was a good kid, they liked him, and they never believed he was making a threat against the school, but that 'you know we have to do this.' "

Hard to believe that the struggle for freedom in Red Dawn was based in Colorado, and just a short time ago. If it were to take place today you wouldn't have freedom fighting kids but a huge transgender parade welcoming the Communist invaders.

Hard to believe that the struggle for freedom in Red Dawn was based in Colorado, and just a short time ago. If it were to take place today you wouldn't have freedom fighting kids but a huge transgender parade welcoming the Communist invaders.
Unfortunately you might not be far off...
It's just too bad that all these folks advocating for this system would be the first to be jailed and killed in that system.
If you want to kill yourself, arrange for pick up and do it without bothering others.

Why is it that it's always someone else's "safe place" that has to be created by law abiding citizens?

We've created our own. It's up to them to create theirs without infringing on our rights.

Social Media strikes again...If you take your kids for a day of shooting be wary of posting as this legal activity is scary to snowflakes.
Well that's just asinine!!!!

This is why we, as gun owners and Second Amendment supporters need to get involved in the political engine, local school board is a good place to start.

if my kid gets suspended from school for going shooting with me some day, he wont be in that school anymore.

I'd have to disagree. My kid would go back without any recourse. Maybe even in a new vehicle. My attorney would ensure that. ;)

Starting with the School Boards and the Administrations, hold there feet to the fire and demand they stop with the whole anti 2nd and start doing their damn jobs, teaching our kids PROPERLY, for which they are not only paid, but for which WE THE PEOPLE pay a SH!T LOAD of TAXES for!

UP THE REPUBLIC!

This is ridiculous.

I'm half way for red flag laws (I know, long story) but this is exactly why I'm against them.
Because if politicians or schools use their liberal agenda against the law abiding then it turns into Nazism.

The school shouldn't be involved in this what so ever.
The police did their job, checked on it, found no ill intention and walked away. It should have been over.

But the school decided to inject their liberal agenda and scare tactics.

Sue that school into oblivion. And whoever made the decision should be fired

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR