JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now if they could just prompt resignation of that computer, the one that keep cranking out multi-page letters saying "the sky is falling and we need all your money".
FYI-- call member services (877-672-2000) and tell them you no longer wish to receive any offers or solicitations of any sort by any media. I did it 10 years ago and have received NOTHING since.

It is a little disturbing that it took pressure from an outside, anti-RKBA, source before this happened. This clown needed to be shown the door some time ago, yet it didn't happen. Glad he's finally leaving, but something ain't right if this is what it took.

Glad he gone, even though it doesn't happen until the end of the month.
There are many that carried water for him to facilitate his excesses, and they need to be walked to the door.
I'm glad that we have GOA in our corner, while the NRA gets its house cleaned.

NRA Life member since the 80's

I may be mistaken here, usually so, but when someone resigns they normally don't receive their "golden shower" (parachute) because they walked away on their own choosing.

I became a lifetime member of the NRA many years ago but with all the crap the NRA is pulling over the years I have not donated anything for many years now.

Glad he's gone, but it won't stop anything.
The lawsuit will still go forward as it is against the charity, its director and specific members.
If WLP is found to be participatory in the fraud, the IRS and criminal prosecution will likely follow.
IMO, James is seeking to put some serious "tough chick" feathers in her cap and has designs to succeed Gov. Hochul or Mayor Adams.

It is interesting that perhaps the Dems / AG of New York are making the wrong move if their long-term agenda is to emasculate and dissolve the NRA.

LaPierre was doing a bang-up job of that all by himself (with his cronies). He eviscerated the association and diverted tens of millions of dollars AWAY from pro-2A efforts. Left alone, it probably would have only been a few more years before the association would have had to declare bankruptcy.

In other words, the Anti-2As could not have asked for a better manager of the NRA.

By starting the process of dumping LaPierre, there is a chance that his cronies (and hopefully a bunch of board-members) will also get tossed-out and that the NRA may start to work it's way back to manifesting it's mission.

If the Dems had been smart about their goals here, they should have left Wayne alone and let him continue to rot the organization from the inside.

Is this an example of a cloud with a sliver-lining? 🤣

Take what you like and leave the rest.

Cheers.

It's not just his wasting NRA $ for personal gain, it's that a good chunk of NRA funds went to pay for legal costs for his PERSONAL corruption and other lawsuits.

Now let's see where the NRA goes from there -

But, New York AG James is ultimately out to dissolve all Second Amendment organizations.

... something ain't right if this is what it took.

It is interesting that perhaps the Dems / AG of New York are making the wrong move if their long-term agenda is to emasculate and dissolve the NRA.
See last paragraph of article in post #4 (can't seem to copy it or I would). Letitia is not doing this as a friend of the NRA. She is using this lawsuit as a means to seize control of the NRA's finances through appointment of an "independent monitor."

This is what's known as a hidden agenda. Change my mind.

The ultra-left is rising worldwide. US/Canadian/Australian democrats+progressives, the EU, Greens, WEF, WHO, NIH, CDC, UN, Eugenicists/Planned Parenthood, Population Connection (Z.P.G.), The Gates Foundation, HUGE pharma, and assorted and sundry other power grabbers. My dad was warned of this in the late 1960s.
One world government - the NEW WORLD ORDER - is set to seize control of the entire planet. And they believe the planets are in alignment. But, until they are in unified power, they are NOT in power. It's close....

I'm suspicious of delayed resignations. It gives the resignee time to sweep dirt under the rug, steal things, and perhaps even reconsider.

Thank god. About time they finally got rid of this turd. Hopefully they don't replace him with one of his cronies. And they take advantage of this to really clean house...and install a REAL board with REAL oversight power...and start running the NRA like a REAL company.

We need the NRA to be strong and get its shhh...err...crap together. But I'm not optimistic that this will happen. But I'd love to be pleasantly surprised.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top