NFA Tracker - Current wait time estimator for NFA submissions

Reno

Reactions
Asked, for this...

There have been significant processing delays with both ATF and FBI due to Covid.

Verified, your form is still Delayed pending the return of the background check from the FBI.

While we don’t have answers on who gets Delayed background, We apologize for the inconvenience.

Rebecca Sinclair

Ask the Expert

NFA Division

Reactions
Asked, for this...

There have been significant processing delays with both ATF and FBI due to Covid.

Verified, your form is still Delayed pending the return of the background check from the FBI.

While we don’t have answers on who gets Delayed background, We apologize for the inconvenience.

Rebecca Sinclair

Ask the Expert

NFA Division
And some people want Fed run health care....

There is no reason whatsoever to have one form take 2 weeks and another take 2.5 months.
You'd logically figure that after 10 plus form 1's approved I the last 24 months that someone somehow would be good to go. Is their database in some basement full of filing cabinets or on a dry erase board.

Form 4 for Trust sent on February 12, 2020
The stamp arrived at SOT FFL August 1, 2020

IN hand August 6th! (soonest I could get over there to get it)

Suppressor Day! The fastest any form 4 has gone for me. Crazy but no complaints.
IMG_2072.jpg

Integrated 9mm. APC9-SD
It can finally be "integrated" with the rest of it just getting dust in a safe waiting for the can. I have the lock ring on the barrel now to shoot w/o the can but B&T recommends not shooting it much with that. It wants the can, it gets the can.
BT-APC45-SD-1.jpg

Reactions
Check cashed June12, 2019
Form 4 approved May 11, 2020.
July 20, 2020 stamp had not arrived and I notified ATF of the problem. I was advised to write asking for a copy or a replacement of the approved form 4 and stamp.
August 10, 2020 I received a letter from the DOJ. Enclosed was a photo copy of my original form 4 with a barcode instead of a stamp. Additionally there was another signature after the examiners approval with ATF embossed AC818061-FE41-418E-894C-E70E78DD92AA.jpeg mark. 800D5B66-5D22-4339-AEB1-24A626D5CB99.jpeg

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sunset Firearms
    5.00 star(s)
    Gordon is a great guy, highly recommend doing business with him.
    • NWGN
  • Rapid Fire Arms
    5.00 star(s)
    Have done several transfers through this shop. All were pleasant experiences. Folks were friendly and pleasant, prices were fair. I wouldn't...
  • Gorge Guns
    5.00 star(s)
    Good little shop. Have transferred numerous pieces here and it's always been pain free. My only little gripe is limited hours (currently not...
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    Great place to pickup from sites like Davidson's. Low fees. Friendly folks.
  • Money Market Pawn Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    This has been my go to for all transfers. Peter, the two Jasons and Joe have always been very professional and accommodating. The transfer...
Top Bottom