JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Last two form 1s still pending since 5/15... Appears things are slowing down. Bummer.
Anyone else have a pending Form 1 outside of a 4-6 week window?

All my priors were 4-6 weeks. I'm about at 11 weeks now.

The ATF game sure is Fcking annoying.

Asked, for this...

There have been significant processing delays with both ATF and FBI due to Covid.

Verified, your form is still Delayed pending the return of the background check from the FBI.

While we don't have answers on who gets Delayed background, We apologize for the inconvenience.

Rebecca Sinclair

Ask the Expert

NFA Division

Asked, for this...

There have been significant processing delays with both ATF and FBI due to Covid.

Verified, your form is still Delayed pending the return of the background check from the FBI.

While we don't have answers on who gets Delayed background, We apologize for the inconvenience.

Rebecca Sinclair

Ask the Expert

NFA Division

And some people want Fed run health care....

There is no reason whatsoever to have one form take 2 weeks and another take 2.5 months.
You'd logically figure that after 10 plus form 1's approved I the last 24 months that someone somehow would be good to go. Is their database in some basement full of filing cabinets or on a dry erase board.

Form 4 for Trust sent on February 12, 2020
The stamp arrived at SOT FFL August 1, 2020

IN hand August 6th! (soonest I could get over there to get it)

Suppressor Day! The fastest any form 4 has gone for me. Crazy but no complaints.
IMG_2072.jpg

Integrated 9mm. APC9-SD
It can finally be "integrated" with the rest of it just getting dust in a safe waiting for the can. I have the lock ring on the barrel now to shoot w/o the can but B&T recommends not shooting it much with that. It wants the can, it gets the can.
BT-APC45-SD-1.jpg

Check cashed June 12, 2019
Form 4 approved May 11, 2020.
July 20, 2020 stamp had not arrived and I notified ATF of the problem. I was advised to write asking for a copy or a replacement of the approved form 4 and stamp.
August 10, 2020 I received a letter from the DOJ. Enclosed was a photo copy of my original form 4 with a barcode instead of a stamp. Additionally there was another signature after the examiners approval with ATF embossed AC818061-FE41-418E-894C-E70E78DD92AA.jpeg mark. 800D5B66-5D22-4339-AEB1-24A626D5CB99.jpeg

Last Edited:
I filed a eform1 to manufacture a suppressor on June 5th 2020. mailed out prints next day. still waiting.
I did use the ask the experts and sent them an email Friday evening 8/14/2020. Ill post what they have to say when I hear back.

Form 1 E file, SBR.
Application turned in 7/28
Prints received by ATF 8/4
Approved 8/14.
17 days total, but only 10 days after prints received!! Fastest form 1 E-file I've ever had approved.

Just e-file a form
Form 1 E file, SBR.
Application turned in 7/28
Prints received by ATF 8/4
Approved 8/14.
17 days total, but only 10 days after prints received!! Fastest form 1 E-file I've ever had approved.
That amazing. I just filed my first form 1(sbr) 8/14 put the print cards in the mail yesterday 8/15

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top