JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got my suppressor yesterday! Paperwork filed 11/1/19, tax stamp cashed 11/15/19, ATF signed off July 7th, received item July 18.... Purchased from Silencer Shop through Rich's Gun Shop in Donald. Used the Single Shot trust, which I guess takes the longest. 259 days not bad I Guess? Kind of surprised with the work slowdown due to pandemic....

Weird. I bought my AAC 556sd through Sporting Systems on 11/02/19 as an individual, check was cashed 12/04/19, and was still pending when I called last week. Lame.
Make sure they didn't have to send a correction notification out. Make absolutely sure. And if so, get on the phone immediately to Sporting Systems.

Unrelated, ATF seems to be pulling in that 45 days-for-stamp-after-approval. My stamp was received 14 days after approval, which is a marked improvement since COVID.

Weird. I bought my AAC 556sd through Sporting Systems on 11/02/19 as an individual, check was cashed 12/04/19, and was still pending when I called last week. Lame.
Yeah, I have a Sandman that I bought at Sporting Systems before either of the YHMs I've just received and the tax stamp check was cashed weeks before either of the YHMs yet it too is still pending.
Maybe Silencer Shop has an " in" with the ATF.

Just got off the phone with the ATF. Can purchased 11/02/19, check cashed around 12/10/19, approved 7/24/2020. Little longer to wait now but at least the long wait is over.
Congratulations. It usually runs 7-14 days for the papers/stamp to be sent to your LGS. Then they have to enter it into their 'book' before they call you to come in. Almost there!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top