JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah... I did 4 around the same time and getting them back at random times... the last 2 that i'm waiting for were submitted in April IIRC... Maybe also depends on what Item is being registered? Because the 22LR (SBR/Suppressor) came back the fastest.

9mm Suppressor
Form 4 Individual - 8mo 14days (256 days)
02/17/18 - Enroute to BATF
??/??/?? - check cashed
10/19/18 - Approved
10/31/18 - In Hand

9mm SBR
Form 1 Individual - 7mo 5days (217 days)
02/08/18 - Enroute to BATF
??/??/?? - check cashed
08/31/18 - Approved
09/13/18 - In Hand

22LR Suppressor
Form 4 Individual - 6mo 13days (194 days)
02/08/18 - Enroute to BATF
??/??/?? - check cashed
08/14/18 - Approved
08/21/18 - In Hand

22LR SBR
Individual Form 1
117days (3mo 17days) from send to receive
3/22/18 - signed, dated, dropped in the mailbox going to atf
????? - checked cashed
7/10/2018 - Approved
7/17/2018 - In hand

You must be constantly aware that these people are zealots. I've read about I-1639 and my opinion is that it will not be good. There is a crazy black dude here in FL running for Governor that all the newly imported Northeasterners and Puerto Ricans think can recreate their Utopia of restrictive government, welfare for all, high taxes, and corporate hate. It will all be paid for by 'rich people'. He is ahead in the polls. What's northern Utah like and is it friendly to American citizens?

It will all be paid for by 'rich people'.
Wonder how sustainable that plan is. Rich people who attained their wealth by capitalistic means will eventually be depleted and then only oligarchs will be left to dole out to their voter base. Russia here we come.

I wouldn't be super surprised, every once in a while someone gets really lucky. A few years ago we had someone get a Form 4 back a few days under a month. I told him his next stop after picking the can up should be to buy a few lotto tickets with that kind of luck

Yes but 12 days sounds a little too lucky. If I remember correctly, he was claiming 12 days from whenhe sent the application to having stamp in hand. That application would have had to been processed, approved, and immediately mailed out on the day it was received for that math to work.

P.S........That actually is how it should/could work IMO. One of the gun bloggers should have a field trip to the NFA headquarters and report what's really going on in there.

:s0133::s0133::s0133::s0133::s0133::s0133::s0133::s0133::s0133::s0133::s0133::s0133::s0133::s0133::s0133:

Just got the call!!! @Sporting Systems ROCKS!!!! Going to pick it up tomorrow!!!:)

BigYes.png

Congradz. :D

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews