JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Form 1 Trust B&T KH9 SBR
Check cashed 11/17/17
Stamp approved 10/10/18
Stamp received 10/18/18 B&T KH9.jpg

The paperwork was in the queue for 6 months. My SOT has the barcode program to speed things up. I know this because there was an error on my part identified by the examiner that was resolved in 7 days. Five months for the FBI background before the ATF gets the green light. My experience is that anything under 18 months is rapid approval.

Finally able to post this! Form 4 x 2; both processed and approved at the same time. Completed at Curt's Discount with the bar code forms, if that matters to some.
1 for MK 18 SBR, 1 for Omega 300 suppressor.

Checks cashed 03/19/18
Pending 03/20/18
Approved 10/14/18
Received 10/23/18

Picked them up as soon as I got the call. Have another form 4 pending from May, so hopefully it stays at the same rate.

Cheers.
IMG_5137 copy.jpg

Finally able to post this! Form 4 x 2; both processed and approved at the same time. Completed at Curt's Discount with the bar code forms, if that matters to some.
1 for MK 18 SBR, 1 for Omega 300 suppressor.

Checks cashed 03/19/18
Pending 03/20/18
Approved 10/14/18
Received 10/23/18

Picked them up as soon as I got the call. Have another form 4 pending from May, so hopefully it stays at the same rate.

Cheers.
View attachment 511331

I would really like to call you an azz but Congratulations!:D

@RogerJ when you canceled your SBR application how long did it take to get a refund from our guberment?

I'm honestly at the point where I'm considering just washing my hands of this and moving on.

Just learned my third can joined the others in the FBI realm.

At this point I could turn the money invested into a new closet and nice tires for my car.

@RogerJ when you canceled your SBR application how long did it take to get a refund from our guberment?

I'm honestly at the point where I'm considering just washing my hands of this and moving on.

Just learned my third can joined the others in the FBI realm.

At this point I could turn the money invested into a new closet and nice tires for my car.

I used a credit card. My account was credited within 2 weeks. I thought it was quick for the government. I saw post #405 of a guy who sent two forms off the same say. One came back in 10 months and the other in TWENTY SIX months. In retrospect I was likely just a few months away when I cancelled mine. I can only advise to be patient and put it out of your mind. It's what I do to keep my NFA sanity.

Hard to compare my situation to Dan's at Sporting Systems. I'm certain he still gets to play with his while they are pending into his name. Being a dealer and all. He also has a collective crap ton of them. I remember last years cleanup he brought a case of 20 something Glock 17s each with its own Silencerco Osprey for everyone to demo.

my data points are (my first) two cans, paper form 4 submitted simultaneously, cashed 2/15/18 and in fbi limbo when i called in around the listed nfatracker wait. i won't call it disheartening but it's definitely an irritation, if only because of my unrealistic hopes

Actually got an examiner on the phone.

And...

A lot of "I don't know." "Ya, I don't know." "I'll send these to my supervisor." "Ya, I don't know".

Lol.

:s0013:

Form 4 Individual - 8mo 14days (256 days)
02/17/18 - Enroute to BATF
??/??/?? - check cashed
10/19/18 - Approved
10/31/18 - In Hand
Did you do individual or trust? I was told the times had shortened by a "reliable source" but failed to mentioned I was doing a trust.

Did you do individual or trust? I was told the times had shortened by a "reliable source" but failed to mentioned I was doing a trust.
Form 4 Individual - 8mo 14days (256 days)
02/17/18 - Enroute to BATF
??/??/?? - check cashed
10/19/18 - Approved
10/31/18 - In Hand

I did 6 stamps this year... wait times has been between 5 and 8 mo... still waiting on 2 more... All individual

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top