JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
gotta add this to the back end:
pds_stock.gif

Thanks, now I have to start my search again for my SUB2000!!! :p

The S2K's are not for everyone but, I do love mine a LOT. The TNW ASR has kind of edged them out but I do still love them. There is no better time to buy one than right now. I bought my first one in 05 or so. Even then they were hard to find. When this last panic hit they like most were impossible without paying big mark up. Since the election they are again plentiful. I really like the look of the newer Gen2's. Lot's of them to choose from now in many colors. One uses Glock Mags. The others use 3 different kinds with just the change of a mag catch.

Just had the opportunity to catch up on my thread. I do like the idea for a truck gun or for a back pack.

I am with @etrain16 on this one. Wait till the 4 gen comes out and they work out all the kinks and the pricing comes down. It would be really cool if someone on the forum bought one so we could all give it a test drive though :D

The issue is the cost versus the law tactical device..

This looks as if its a proprietary barrel and upper item..

HOWEVER if you could retrofit any AR with this then it can compete with the Law Tactical folder.. Seems like a cumbersom, expensive design.. Where as I could still swap uppers with the law tactical folders and it costs much less.. Also the LT filders are coming down in price.. Saw $200 ones (on sale)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top