JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've had this rifle for over 15 years and had a lot of fun shooting it, the limited amount of times I have. Even got a nice 4 point with it! But it's a reloaders gun and I just don't have the time. I've searched on line and have only found older post of Olympic Arm's 25 WSSM's. Are there any other ones out there? I've seen some bolt action ones out there but not many complete AR's.

Sad to say its all but obsoleate, you can find a few on Gunbroker, at out of this world prices, same with ammo, its crazy for sure.I have all 3 of the WSSM, they are great shooting, I tried a few times to get a OLY firearm but they stooped taking orders, then they closed, then they reopened, then they sold the biz..uugghh. I know there is a fella in Minn, who does AR Style WSSM..cant seem to find the like right now, his rifles looked great. Thank God I have a huge stash of ammo for them, but at some point, its reloading time, I love my .243 WSSM in my Winchester`s M -70, sub MOA..

Found him, its DTech Custom, I here he does awesome work, I would stay away from the 300 OSSM, I think they were shooting for a tweener I guess of a 300 Win Mag, and a 06 Springfield, IMHO they achieved neither of those things. A deer shooting friend of mine in Indiana, ordered a 358 WSSM from him, cant wait to see how it turns out.

Sad to say its all but obsoleate, you can find a few on Gunbroker, at out of this world prices, same with ammo, its crazy for sure.I have all 3 of the WSSM, they are great shooting, I tried a few times to get a OLY firearm but they stooped taking orders, then they closed, then they reopened, then they sold the biz..uugghh. I know there is a fella in Minn, who does AR Style WSSM..cant seem to find the like right now, his rifles looked great. Thank God I have a huge stash of ammo for them, but at some point, its reloading time, I love my .243 WSSM in my Winchester`s M -70, sub MOA..
I'm going to sell the 25 WSSM I have. The guy in Minnesota, Dedicated Technology actually built the upper on my rifle back in 2007. Unlike yourself, I don't have a huge stash of ammo for it. I'll probably post it in the rifle classified section here in the next couple days. It's definitely a reloader's firearm and I'm not a reloader. If you reload it's a great deer or coyote rifle.

tempImageq9ETwj.png

Found him, its DTech Custom, I here he does awesome work, I would stay away from the 300 OSSM, I think they were shooting for a tweener I guess of a 300 Win Mag, and a 06 Springfield, IMHO they achieved neither of those things. A deer shooting friend of mine in Indiana, ordered a 358 WSSM from him, cant wait to see how it turns out.
You beat me to it!

Good luck on the sale. I just wanna say the 25WSSM is a great round for the AR I dont know why its not more popular with MSR hunters, it should be.

Yeah, all MSRs arent needed for hunting and its kinds its own demise.
Not that some of the few calibers suited for hunting arent good, or even really good, but they arent doing anything that hasnt been available in bolt guns for years. Many hunters are stuck in the heavy slow idea and dont understand the light fast potential calibers like quarterbores provide. I also think theres a stigma to getting permission to hunt private land then showing up with an "AR" but thats just a theory...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top