JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hodgdon also will have limited data right on label. But for powder, I would search smaller LGS somewhere outside urban areas. For Tukwila, you could check Maple Valley, Enumclaw, etc. You could also start looking for LGS east of the Cascades when traveling to Enumclaw. Also, check remote hardware stores like ACE Hardware as many will sell ammo, hunting/fishing licenses, etc.
Great advice. I wouldn't have even thought about hardware stores. Appreciate it!

I can locate bullets for you, there are several ways to find them.
I also have primers and powder. I also either have the dies or can buy them.
I am up in Arlington and have the Hornady single stage set up if you would want to take a drive up and do some loading.
I will be off work for alittle over a week here from 31st until April 12th.
Let me know if you want to take the trip up here, also what you want to load for.
Pat

Last Edited:
I can located bullets for you, there are several ways to find them.
I also have primers and powder. I also either have the dies or can buy them.
I am up in Arlington and have the Hornady single stage set up if you would want to take a drive up and do some loading.
I will be off work for alittle over a week here from 31st until April 12th.
Let me know if you want to take the trip up here, also what you want to load for.
Pat
That would be outstanding, much thanks. I would most definitely take you up on that. I will pm you for specifics but again, thank you kindly and hats off to you!

And don't pass on powder because you've found only one of your caliber that uses it. It will allow you to get started reloading sooner and you can add other calibers as you find additional powders.
Thanks, that's a good point. Seeing as there's not as much around as usual. I appreciate the tip.

Yesterday was a good day for you to come up? It is raining out up here today.

I will load up some more 357 Sig for you to try and see what your gun likes.
It definitly didn't like the combination we loaded yesterday.
I will let you know when I get more .355 projectiles and we can use different powders.

The 40 caliber worked out for you.

Mason had fun shooting your AK.
When I get set up out in the shed there will be more room and we can both be loading.
I will pick up a 40 caliber factory crimp die .

Yesterday was a good day for you to come up? It is raining out up here today.

I will load up some more 357 Sig for you to try and see what your gun likes.
It definitly didn't like the combination we loaded yesterday.
I will let you know when I get more .355 projectiles and we can use different powders.

The 40 caliber worked out for you.

Mason had fun shooting your AK.
When I get set up out in the shed there will be more room and we can both be loading.
I will pick up a 40 caliber factory crimp die .
Very productive and an overall good time. Glad Mason had fun. It's like you said there's so many different combinations I just have to experiment. I'm gonna keep my eyes peeled for stuff. Looking forward to the next session!

Okay sounds like a plan. Thanks for all the tips. I learned more in a couple of hours watching and listening than I thought possible. Much appreciated!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top