JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
According to this new Harris poll, Americans are currently postponing major purchases until after this election. The one item that people are buying in massive numbers, though, are guns.

<broken link removed> !
The local gun stores are packed. One owner told me that he had done about $20,000 so far for the day. I think that was around 2:30 PM. And remember to buy ammo now if you need it this year. The West Coast will probably see some effect from the folks in California who are buying up ammo like there's no tomorrow. Soon they'll need a background check to buy ammo. Wonder how many lives that will save. :rolleyes:

Stopped in at a few Shops on the way home and didn't see any more then normal people traffic in the stores AND the shelf's were full of ammo, no restrictions, and ton's of .22 of all flavors to be had at really decent prices! Plenty of good guns in the racks and prices were still the same from this time last year! SO.........................I say it's all hype unless you live in Liberal land and,............Oh wait, Orygun/Washington ARE liberal land! So Sorry folks!!!

Yea, picked up my Remington 700 police from the local FFL a few weeks ago and I was one of 70 people in the OPD background check que at 2:00 in the afternoon. Crazy.

T minus 4 days until Hilariously gets Corinated... er... elected. Day plus 1, get set for a loonng 4 years of being targeted as public enemy number one by the queen of Pennsylvania Ave....guns, ammo, and components will be flying off shelves and as soon as possible she ban and/or tax the hell out of everything she can.

Crap... so depressing..:(

T minus 4 days until Hilariously gets Corinated... er... elected. Day plus 1, get set for a loonng 4 years of being targeted as public enemy number one by the queen of Pennsylvania Ave....guns, ammo, and components will be flying off shelves and as soon as possible she ban and/or tax the hell out of everything she can.

Crap... so depressing..:(

A week ago I would have likely agreed, but in the past week things have shifted away from her so dramatically, I think there is a real chance she could lose. Heck, even 'never Trump' conservatives are actually casting their ballots for him.

A week ago I would have likely agreed, but in the past week things have shifted away from her so dramatically, I think there is a real chance she could lose. Heck, even 'never Trump' conservatives are actually casting their ballots for him.

I hope you're right. My fear is that it's too little too late. From what I understand, many states voters have already cast their votes, so if someone was on the fence, decide to vote for the old hag and then with the latest revelations would have gone to Trump, it's too late. No wonder Hillary is telling everyone "vote early" because she wants the votes before the whole distortion of lies is fully revealed.
I hate that Washington will go Clinton no matter what I do just because King County is full of Dems who would vote Hilary even if it was revealed she is the devils minion.

I think she could lose, she just doesn't excite some libs like Obama, if enough Bernie Bros don't support her she could definitely lose. But we might be stuck with her until she gets impeached which is a distinct possibilty since that process can happen regardless of what a corrupt DOJ says or does.

Brutus Out

Stopped in at a few Shops on the way home and didn't see any more then normal people traffic in the stores AND the shelf's were full of ammo, no restrictions, and ton's of .22 of all flavors to be had at really decent prices! Plenty of good guns in the racks and prices were still the same from this time last year! SO.........................I say it's all hype unless you live in Liberal land and,............Oh wait, Orygun/Washington ARE liberal land! So Sorry folks!!!

It can turn on a dime though. Here today, gone tomorrow, at least as far as ammunition is concerned. Which is not an endorsement of panic buying; more like hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

I hope you're right. My fear is that it's too little too late. From what I understand, many states voters have already cast their votes, so if someone was on the fence, decide to vote for the old hag and then with the latest revelations would have gone to Trump, it's too late. No wonder Hillary is telling everyone "vote early" because she wants the votes before the whole distortion of lies is fully revealed.
I hate that Washington will go Clinton no matter what I do just because King County is full of Dems who would vote Hilary even if it was revealed she is the devils minion.
There may be hope. The news just gets worse and worse. Hillary may have visited Epstine's infamous Sex Island - the place with the child prostitutes - several times. It hasn't made mainstream media yet, but the guy making the claim has some credibility.
<broken link removed>

There may be hope. The news just gets worse and worse. Hillary may have visited Epstine's infamous Sex Island - the place with the child prostitutes - several times. It hasn't made mainstream media yet, but the guy making the claim has some credibility.
<broken link removed>
I think she'd have to be the concierge on the island to make any difference at this point.

Sadly, unless there is video if her acting as a madam on the island and selling minors for sex, I too doubt it can make much difference. Even then the media would try to spin it as she was acting undercover on a sting operation on behalf of the Clinton Foundation and she was at great personal risk because she had to conceal her superhero cape under madam costume.

Yea, after the FBI reboot last week, Hillary was dropping. That turned back around on Wednesday. Trump was actually ahead on Tuesday. Now, Hillary has taken back three states. Big ones. Back to where it was two weeks ago. Trump has to win all of his likely states, and has to flip two or three more.

I think she'd have to be the concierge on the island to make any difference at this point.

For the election, maybe; the mainstream media is not picking this up. But I don't care who gets in, and even see some upsides to Hillary. Think who'd take the blame for the crashed economy, that is on the horizon? Think of how disreputable the Presidency will be with all these charges dogging her (it would make the birther thing look like a side-show). Think of how many sales the gun manufacturers are going to make? Think of Bill as First Gentleman.

The Lolita Express will be a huge thing. I can't wait. Even better if the election is contested.

We might even see a secession or two...

For the election, maybe; the mainstream media is not picking this up. But I don't care who gets in, and even see some upsides to Hillary. Think who'd take the blame for the crashed economy, that is on the horizon? Think of how disreputable the Presidency will be with all these charges dogging her (it would make the birther thing look like a side-show). Think of how many sales the gun manufacturers are going to make? Think of Bill as First Gentleman.

The Lolita Express will be a huge thing. I can't wait. Even better if the election is contested.

We might even see a secession or two...
That might be fun, but the price of admission is a far left Supreme Court for as long as you live. Gun rights will be a distant memory a generation from now, and schools will be teaching a revisionist version of the whole affair.

Yeah, that's my biggest issue with the Queen of Denial.... she will screw up the SCOTUS for the rest of my life, and the decisions will affect generations to come.... once that ship has sailed, the only way to get the leftist judgements reversed will be another revolution which will be a little tough when they have outlawed everything but slingshots...

I think she could lose, she just doesn't excite some libs like Obama, if enough Bernie Bros don't support her she could definitely lose. But we might be stuck with her until she gets impeached which is a distinct possibilty since that process can happen regardless of what a corrupt DOJ says or does.

Brutus Out

It's possible that enough dems will revolt before it's too late....

Washington state elector says he won't vote for Clinton

The bad part is this guy may convince the Rep electors to do the same.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads