JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Slack-jawed knucklehead didn't get the results he thought he would.

Still polling at 0.1%.....most likely about the same popularity as my morning toilet bowl full of logs.

That activated my seldom used Twitter feed and I got to see the comments... what a hoot! Thx!!! And I learned a new insult too... Not fit for publication, nor in mixed company. :D:D:D

These fools that live in their bubbles have no idea what Americans want. Maybe a dose of reality will do him some good, but I doubt it.

:s0153: then: 156776.jpg

Swalwell's twitter post / poll / question ...
Just serves as an example of :
When you ask a question , be prepared to hear an answer that you did not want or expect.

I'll revert to the PR rep's and lawyer's mantra: "Never ask a question to which you do not know the answer!!"

Tattoo worthy!

If I didn't hate tattoos. ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Slack-jawed knucklehead didn't get the results he thought he would.

Still polling at 0.1%.....most likely about the same popularity as my morning toilet bowl full of logs.

Ewwwwwwwww! :eek:

@bbbass - I have no ink, either.

Maybe a nice half chest with a Ric 4001!

Yah, I have 25% burn scars that ruined God's fine work, so I'm not really into volunteering to ruin more. I don't think it's an improvement... sorry to those that love ink, but it's really ugly to me.

Eh? What's a RIC 4001... too lazy to look it up. ;)

Both true.

I would also guesstimate that far fewer pro-2A folks use Twitter than ant-2A folks. Just a feeling, nothing scientific about it.

Similar feeling regarding most "main stream" social media. Again tho, not scientific.

So, given my feeling about the amount of pro-2A vs anti-2A folks on there, he got routed.

You might be surprised. There are far more pro-2A folks on Twitter than I would have thought. And one of those 'no' votes on his poll was courtesy of me. I've met some great pro-2A folks on Twitter. We're surprisingly well represented on Twitter.

I just checked the latest polling - Swalwell is back to polling at 0%

I'm not too worried about this guy. His views on guns are the most extreme of the pack, and that doesn't seem to be helping him. And I hope that shows the other candidates that, even for them, they can take their hatred of guns and gun owners, too far.

I'm not too worried about this guy. His views on guns are the most extreme of the pack, and that doesn't seem to be helping him. And I hope that shows the other candidates that, even for them, they can take their hatred of guns and gun owners, too far.
Can you imagine him as AG? Hopefully he'll just remain a lifer in CA. We don't need his "beliefs" to spread.

Can you imagine him as AG? Hopefully he'll just remain a lifer in CA. We don't need his "beliefs" to spread.

He is definitely among the most extreme of the group running for the 2020 nomination. I would definitely rather he stays in CA, where the damage he does is limited to just that state. The guy's off his nut.

You guys remember???? ... I often wish the nation would go back to the days when political gun hate was poison!!!

Haha. A poll so bad, I cannot get my phone to even open the link.

No joking, I can't open the link and I've tried everything.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top