JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Strangely enough, i am helping my veteran cousin buy her first handgun since service. And i will gift her an AR-15.

Wow!!! What a great bunch of coincidences!!

I, too, am a veteran.

The next handgun I want will also be my first since leaving the service.

My name also begins with a T, so there is a possibility that I, too, might be your cousin!!! Since I can't have an AR-15 here, any decent tacticool rifle will do just fine, thanks - just make it in .308Win, that's all.

PM me for my home address!! :)

Just the other day an FFL that deals in estate sale firearms told me that I should show up around 8:00 am at his home to do the BGC for a stripped lower that I was buying from him.
He said that by 10:00 am, OSP would be backlogged by 2 to 3 hours, maybe longer. Sure enough, it took over 2-1/2 hours.
I wasn't in the market for a stripped lower, but this estate sale dealer doesn't charge for the BGC and his prices are way below retail.
Every month or so he sends me an e-mail with a list of firearms he has up for sale and it takes a lot of will power not to buy more guns from him.
I really like the no BGC fee.
How can I get in touch with your guy?!

Not going to happen.
I got lucky to get on his list and the highlight of my mornings is to open up my e-mail and find one of his for sale listings.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top