JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That might be fun, but the price of admission is a far left Supreme Court for as long as you live. Gun rights will be a distant memory a generation from now, and schools will be teaching a revisionist version of the whole affair.

I don't care who is in the Supreme Court. The ones already there are just as evil. They all wipe their asses with the Constitution. Anyway, if states secede, they won't be paying attention to the Supreme Court. In fact the Supreme Court might be one of the reasons they are seceding...

BTW, gun rights depend on you and me, not on the Supreme Court. It's your choice whether you submit or resist. You cannot disarm a man who refuses to be disarmed.

As to schools, only the clueless still have their kids in them. They have been the tools of the rulers since 1840.

I don't care who is in the Supreme Court. The ones already there are just as evil. They all wipe their asses with the Constitution. Anyway, if states secede, they won't be paying attention to the Supreme Court. In fact the Supreme Court might be one of the reasons they are seceding...

BTW, gun rights depend on you and me, not on the Supreme Court. It's your choice whether you submit or resist. You cannot disarm a man who refuses to be disarmed.

As to schools, only the clueless still have their kids in them. They have been the tools of the rulers since 1840.
That's all wonderful to imagine, but I don't expect any states to secede any time soon. Lots of folks will probably keep their guns after they are made illegal, but it will become way more difficult to introduce new shooters. We will fade away in a few generations. I'm convinced that any revolution or mass secession will come far too late and be very risky. You can call all politicians evil, and I will say that I don't trust any of them, but we have made advances in gun rights in the last decade, so it can be done. It's a lot more work than saber rattling, but that's true of about any real accomplishment. Not trying to be too harsh (maybe a little) but that's the situation as I see it.

Well, I can't argue with some of the truth in your statement, however I would respectfully submit that we should care who is on the Supreme Court. I get it; they have made numerous decisions that make me wonder if they are reading the same Constitution that I am.... However, I would much rather fix the system we have rather than pressing the revolution button which is going to put this country into chaos, confusion, economic disaster, and most importantly, lead to a lot of people dying.

I believe it was Thomas Jefferson that quipped that "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." We may be on the brink of having to water the tree, but that's a painful process to be avoided if at all possible. I will not roll over and give up my liberties or freedom, but I also resist the idea of going straight to conflict as the answer. If enough of us have had enough of the political BS of our elected leaders, then we as a nation can make the changes necessary to make corrections. We ALL need to vote for candidates that will protect our freedoms.

i still dont understand how people can even consider voting for her.

some people are really stupid i guess

just sayin

I guess I'm really stupid.

Trump has demonstrated himself to be petty and vindictive with little impulse control. Yes, my gun rights may be affected (though I doubt it), but at least our major cities won't be glowing piles of radioactive slag.

i still dont understand how people can even consider voting for her.

some people are really stupid i guess

just sayin

It takes a certain type of male voter to vote for a radical feminist politician. People that think with their heart can be easily manipulated. Research shows that lower IQ average voters vote left while higher IQ average voters vote right. The brain of the Dems and the Repubs function differently. Google it: Neurological differences in brain imaging of Democrates and Republicans. Cross cultural studies have replicated the findings.

I have heard that concern twice today that Trump at the helm with his finger on the button will result in glowing cities... Here's another scenario... Hillary at the helm, lowers border security such that jihadist terrorism results in the same outcome....Or, due to the Russians holding email blackmail on her, they manipulate her to withdraw our military positions, and leave us as a second class country to Russia living under a nuclear threat with no deterrent.
What if scenarios are countless.. what I know for sure is: 1) Hillary is all for Hillary and doesn't care what laws she breaks, people she hurts, or who's money she takes to achieve her agenda. and 2) If anyone on this board committed half the shyster moves she has been caught doing, said person would be wearing a not so stylish orange jumpsuit right now and not running for President.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top