JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One a positive note, after hearing about the stabbing this week my Father finally told me today that I am not paranoid for carrying a gun everywhere. I offered to give him my Ruger LCR 38 after he got a carry permit, but he was not ready to take that step yet.

One a positive note, after hearing about the stabbing this week my Father finally told me today that I am not paranoid for carrying a gun everywhere. I offered to give him my Ruger LCR 38 after he got a carry permit, but he was not ready to take that step yet.
Tell him turn on the news right now

England is over run with Muslim 's and other countries in Europe are the same we would be in the same boat if the left or bleeding Hart liberal 's have there way it's coming people carry on and look over your shoulder be safe out there

I don't like to blame muslims any more than I would white people for the recent trimet stabbing.
These are extremist. Similar to the BLM, and anarchy movements happening in America over the last 8 years that have been fueled by BO, lynch and holder.

But I think you are right in one sense the more muslims that move here and get raised in the land of free everything and it's not your fault. It will only take one thing to set them off and just like the crowds protesting (rioting) they will begin their attacks just like we've seen all over the world.

It will continue. It will get worse.

I don't like to blame muslims any more than I would white people for the recent trimet stabbing.
These are extremist. Similar to the BLM, and anarchy movements happening in America over the last 8 years that have been fueled by BO, lynch and holder.

But I think you are right in one sense the more muslims that move here and get raised in the land of free everything and it's not your fault. It will only take one thing to set them off and just like the crowds protesting (rioting) they will begin their attacks just like we've seen all over the world.

It will continue. It will get worse.
IT's COMING BE PREPARED

From the religion of peace, there will be only peace when either all of us are in the ground or all of them are in the ground. What do not people understand there is no middle ground. I learned that over 45 years ago when I first met them at PCC in '69 and my opinion of them has gone downhill since then. They were sprouting the same thing then.

These liberal or globalist or these World peace or whatever you want to call them JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND it's never going to end I'M NOT RELIGIOUS AT ALL I GO TO CHURCH MAYBE OUNCE OR TWICE A YEAR THAT'S JUST BECAUSE I'M VISTING A FRIEND IN SOUTH CAROLINA OR A FUNERAL OR WEDDING AND I DON'T GO TO THOSE IF I CAN AVOID IT I look at funerals and weddings the same way Either way someone lost there life

Fred Meyers is a dangerous place they accept food stamps and EBT CARDS so everyone with a drug habit and or being supported by are liberal government Goes there including the terrorist or drug dealers or drug addicts so on and so on welcome to America here's your EBT card that's a Fred Meyer store where hundreds of people shop KILL AT WILL

That's directly from HIS Twitter feed Mike.

If that makes it "pathetic" then maybe the Bernie Bros need to reassess their membership rolls.

Screenshot_2017-06-04-15-33-16.png
Doesn't sound like the kind of thing a Sanders supporter would say. But that's only my two cents.

He sounds like a lunatic using the constitution as a reason to murder people when other people asked him to stop yelling abusive language at children.

The guy's a POS who lashed out with violence when three unarmed people stood up to naked ignorance. Using it as a tool to smear politicians from any side of the fence (and all of them have dirtier hands than any of us hopefully ever will) is an insult to the memory of good people.

Screenshot_2017-06-04-15-33-16.png
He was interviewed at some pro right rallies too apparently.

View attachment 367860
Doesn't sound like the kind of thing a Sanders supporter would say. But that's only my two cents.

He sounds like a lunatic using the constitution as a reason to murder people when other people asked him to stop yelling abusive language at children.

The guy's a POS who lashed out with violence when three unarmed people stood up to naked ignorance. Using it as a tool to smear politicians from any side of the fence (and all of them have dirtier hands than any of us hopefully ever will) is an insult to the memory of good people.

View attachment 367860
He was interviewed at some pro right rallies too apparently.
Yeah he was tossed out of a pro right rally by the right-wingers. Hauled off by the cops at their requests.
I posted screenshots of his own statements from his own social media pages.

He was a Bernie supporter.
But hopefully soon, he'll be a Bubba supporter.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top