JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
you-volunteered-never.jpg

Really? o_O
That is the thing that is happing in FLA that you think is the start of a "new Nazi Germany"?

Guess the author of that article must have read the FLA approved text books on pre war Germany :s0114:

Something seriously to consider, look at the way the AFT is acting, look at the way this administration is behaving. Imagine now that they've managed to disarm all of us and we are no longer even a minuscule threat.

I think people in this country; regardless if they have guns or not need to seriously consider what is happening here.

What some apparently overlook whilst patting each other on the back about every new state going to "Constitutional Carry" or with the recent SCOTUS decision that's gonna render every state "shall issue" is that:

The liberals in charge of every metropolitan will simply make EVERYWHERE off limits for even legal carry of firearms, thus rendering our "advances" moot.

They grow in confidence with every NYC, SF, Boulder, and now, Orlando, that comes forth with laws prohibiting ANY carry of weapons, legal or otherwise.

Lawful concealed carry means nothing if there's nowhere anyone is actually allowed to carry.

Totally not understanding how so many on the internet firearms and RKBA forums continue to be so sanguine about our prospects for the RKBA.

The other side has figured it out: (1) They don't give a crap about any SCOTUS decisions, (2) they'll simply tax ammunition or render it unavailable everywhere, (3) they'll ban certain types of firearms and standard capacity magazines and finally, (4) they'll simply ban legal carry everywhere.

Sure, we'll still have our CPL, CHLs, CCWs, licenses, permits or whatever and our revolvers and limited capacity semiautos -- we just won't have ammo or anywhere we can legally pack.

I guess that Orlando has a milquetoast DA like Portland who would rather go after Joe six pack rather than criminals.
Unfortunately this is the same old talking point that we continue to repeat to ourselves and it does nothing to stop this problem.
Yes, there are people out there that want to strip us of our rights in general, not just gun rights and sitting here talking about it and repeating things that we heard before is pointless. We have to get these people out of office, we have to get off our butts and actually vote and not assume that just because personalities on YouTube or others say that we are getting a bunch of "wins" that everything's is OK..

I voiced my opinion to the dismay of several here; what I would do with the gang bangers in our country…
I think that most share your sentiment. Currently though there are the law abiding and the non law abiding. The law abiding are the ones who respect the consequences of their actions. Generally, in this society the law still favors them. How long will this society hold out though?

It always starts under the guise of public safety
Yeah we have to round up all the Jews because they're carrying a plague, yeah that's it. We don't want the rest of the German population to get sick right?
I wonder what it's gonna be with those of us who don't share the zealots ideology?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top