JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So all ya need is a few N95 masks for a decent price huh?
Here ya go...
email listed as Noreen Firearms, below is the link...

ONLY $5 bucks per mask..how can ya go wrong? :(

I've read anything from .58 cents per to 2.50 per to make. What's actual is a guestimate on my end. Anyone know for sure?

And people wonder people carry weapons to prevent theft?

Dan

It'll be nice when one can buy N95 Sanding and Fiberglass Valved Respirator masks again. I don't think people realize this model isn't a good 'anti-corona' type mask...

For the prices that some are overcharging for disposable masks - a person would be better off buying a reusable mask.

I found these work much better for painting/etc. anyway, and would be better for SHTF/etc. anyway. I have always had the N95 masks in my GHB too. The kids used theirs when they were doing sanding/etc. for replacing a carpet with hardwood flooring - did not tell me or replace them then had to ask me for more when they needed them for CV-19. :mad::rolleyes:

I have two of the reusable repirators, and when things return to normal I will get two more for the kids (for SHTF), plus hazmat suits and decon supplies.

It'll be nice when one can buy N95 Sanding and Fiberglass Valved Respirator masks again. I don't think people realize this model isn't a good 'anti-corona' type mask...
n95 doesn't work for viruses, they dont seal perfectly. viruses are really f'ing small, and a molecule of moist air around the edge and its ineffective.

n95 doesn't work for viruses, they dont seal perfectly. viruses are really f'ing small, and a molecule of moist air around the edge and its ineffective.

That's what I mean. I get the feeling people are buying the N95 valved masks for virus protection - I want to buy some for woodworking projects around the house. To me, the valved masks are more comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.

Nothing is perfect or foolproof. I know very well the N95 masks don't keep everything out - I've used them during painting.

I would settle for 50% reduction in the probability of getting infected or infecting someone else.

The hospital masks they finally caught up with. I see them in all the stores here now. The N95's are showing up again but still a little pricey of course as people keep grabbing them. I am seeing the 3M half masks again like I use at work with P100 filters. When this all broke I bought some P100 replacements for 3M from Ebay since Amazon had restricted them. For home use these are far cheaper to use than throw away N95's. For those who are having trouble finding an N95 for around the house just buy a pack of hospital masks and put a few on together. For dust and such it will work fine. We very rarely have any patients with Covid any more. So I seldom need my respirator any more. The media keeps hyping this but the hospitals here have very few Covid patients any more. Our ICU's are full of people who were so afraid to go to the Doctor that they waited till they were really sick to get help.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top