JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I posted it because of what's going on...that was all
That video, power trip much!!! If that's the standard of "Professionalism" we can expect from fed agents, it reflects very poorly upon that agency!
The fact is, that agency operates with this cavalier attitude all through out, and while there are certainly exceptions, it been mine, and many others that the employees of said agency are mostly in a power trip!
Where are the official uniforms? Where is the officially marked car? If these jackarses are supposed to be professionals, they sure do t look or act like it!

I hope that agent got the book thrown at his head, you don't engage the public like that, EVER!

That video, power trip much!!! If that's the standard of "Professionalism" we can expect from fed agents, it reflects very poorly upon that agency!
The fact is, that agency operates with this cavalier attitude all through out, and while there are certainly exceptions, it been mine, and many others that the employees of said agency are mostly in a power trip!
Where are the official uniforms? Where is the officially marked car? If these jackarses are supposed to be professionals, they sure do t look or act like it!

I hope that agent got the book thrown at his head, you don't engage the public like that, EVER!
I enjoyed the squealing like a pig. Is that bad?

As much as we dislike government agencies, I've met some very good people within. I don't like to blanket everyone within those agencies...meet a bad cop, they're all bad. Have a bad experience with getting your computer fixed, and all IT people are bad etc.

But it would really behoove many within those agencies to rethink their position(s), and carefully take each case and analyze the bigger picture. As I've said before, history has shown...when society collapses, those that caused the problems are generally the first to be hung.

As a side note...I've had people on my range from Homeland Security and Secret Service...their firearms training programs are crap.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top