JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So your gun is sick? Because as far as I know, the definition of quarantine is isolating a diseased thing to prevent the spread of such disease.

Notwithstanding the massive amounts of savant members here, before asking them, especially offering almost no useable info, I personally could not have walked away without asking a slew of questions or asking to see some sort of written related fodder from the store manager first.

This situation certainly creates a demand for answers to questions. If this is truly an ATF "problem," there must be some explanation.

I bought a revolver on Dec. 19, here we now must wait for a state patrol BCG. Yesterday, Dec. 23, the store called and said they had been cleared to release the gun. The caller from the store said they would "hold it until Dec. 31." A statement which inspires a lot of curiosity in me. The gun was fully paid for on Dec. 19. So, if I don't pick it up by Dec. 31st, what happens? Do they throw it away? Do they put it back in inventory? Do I get my money back? What? I'll ask, but I wasn't going to go up there today in all kinds of day before Christmas traffic and commotion to pick it up. I'll go Tuesday, Dec. 26.

So, I'm thinking that maybe the OP's store has a problem with him not picking it up timely (in their opinion).

Eff. Jan 1st, Wash. State has a mandatory 10 day waiting period before a buyer can take possession of a newly purchased firearm. This will mean lots of guns sitting around in gun stores, waiting for pickup. I know many dealers don't want to store stuff like that, it takes up space.

Eff. Jan 1st, Wash. State has a mandatory 10 day waiting period before a buyer can take possession of a newly purchased firearm. This will mean lots of guns sitting around in gun stores, waiting for pickup. I know many dealers don't want to store stuff like that, it takes up space.
Yes, but:

1703465401092.png

Unless WA has annexed part of OR, which I would think would be big news.

Unless WA has annexed part of OR, which I would think would be big news.
Yes, I saw that he was in Ore. My comment about our situation here was anecdotal as to why gun stores might give reasons for whatever. His dealer in Ore. might be one that doesn't like to store guns for people waiting to pick up.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top