JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
We have worked together, shown up for each other, and support each other...hope more Sheriff's sit up and take notice...

He is the reason why state firearms laws such as 597, 1639, and the magazine ban will not be enforced in my county

If they have cause for a warrant, they will use it and there is nothing you may do against it or interfere in any way. Observe the right to remain silent!

If they do not:
Do Not consent to a search, Do Not answer any questions, Do Not volunteer any information about your firearms, any person within your home or any activities related to firearms.

Under either situation:
Do Not sign form 3400.1!

Last Edited:
If they have cause for a warrant, they will use it and there is nothing you may do against it or interfere in any way. Observe the right to remain silent!

If they do not:
Do Not consent to a search, Do Not answer any questions, Do Not volunteer any information about your firearms, any person within your home or any activities related to firearms.

Under either situation:
Do Not sign form 3400.1!
You should explain the forms!!!
The BATFEces a-holes try to get people to sign a forfeiture of seized property form NOT a receipt for seized property!!!!
Grrrrrrrr

Joe

It'd probably be through the FISA courts… I hear they'll grant a warrant to a ham sandwich, if the ham sandwich has the right connections.
I personally know all the local judges, so would demand to see the warrant and affidavit first...I've written and applied for many in my career...hoping I can still pick out the freak show types.

What's that saying by Jeff Cooper....ah yes;

If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim.

We who are the law abiding should also not fear judge nor jury.

Folks, with the continual coming onslaught, get some backbone, school up on the foundation of this country and tell the gov where to stuff it. We've been conditioned way too long to hold our breath while the broken system does it's job...the same broken system that we all pay for.

Last Edited:
What's that saying by Jeff Cooper....ah yes;

If violent crime is to be curbed, it is only the intended victim who can do it. The felon does not fear the police, and he fears neither judge nor jury. Therefore what he must be taught to fear is his victim.

We who are the law abiding should also not fear judge nor jury.

Folks, with the continual coming onslaught, get some backbone, school up on the foundation of this country and tell the gov where to stuff it. We've been conditioned way to long to hold our breath while the broken system does it's job...the same broken system that we all pay for.
Just be aware of what the legal ramifications of a decision is. If law enforcement come with a valid search warrant, they WILL search until they are satisfied. Refuse entry, get arrested and possibly charged. By all means, read the full warrant, provide no information, and contact an attorney. That is not fear, but reason.

This sounds like some of the same threats that were going around for not shutting down a business, or not wearing a mask for covid. Fear of fines or arrest etc., and people gave in....because they agreed to do so.

People truly know if they've done wrong...but the intimidation factor is strong with the gov.

I have been in a home where a warrant was served. The owner of the home refused entry and was promptly handcuffed while the police entered and began searching for what they were searching for. It was stolen propery. He was then hauled in and later released on bail and later convicted. .

I have been in a home where a warrant was served. The owner of the home refused entry and was promptly handcuffed while the police entered and began searching for what they were searching for. It was stolen propery. He was then hauled in and later released on bail and later convicted. .
Convicted of...

He was fencing stolen guns
Well...that's a bit of a different situation there. As I stated above...people know if they've done wrong.

I'm discussing when law abiding people are faced with a warrant in which they can truly soul search and know they've done nothing wrong.

But each has to ponder the consequences.

Last Edited:
I just find it odd that people complain about the system being broken, the government keeping records they shouldn't

Well...that's a bit of a different situation there. As I stated above...people know if they've done wrong.

I'm discussing when law abiding people are faced with a warrant in which they can truly soul search and know they've done nothing wrong.

But each has to ponder the consequences.
The cops dont care if you are searching your soul. If you refuse to let them in they'll still handcuff you and push you out of the way while they search your premises whether your heart is pure or not .

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads