JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
See now that I could easily see happening. That for some reason the FFL was just not getting any response. What I am becoming VERY suspicious of is someone saying the got the proceed, got the state buy off, so item is sitting there till they come to get it and they are told suddenly the ATF and the State are both "investigating" this? Sorry I suppose anything is possible but this sure as hell sounds like someone who wants attention and is making stuff up as they go. Also why the story keeps changing from day to day.
why would i make this up i really do have a firearm that they wont let me pick up and i just want information on how i can get it and not have to wait on osp

At this point I don't believe anything he is saying. He "may" really be trying to buy the lower and having some kind of "issue". He may have made up the entire story to get attention. His story changes so often there is no way to tell. What I do know for sure is we are not getting the full story here if there even is one. :s0092:
why would i make this up? i have a firearm i had sitting for a bit when i went to pick it up it was quarantined i called osp and they said i would get a call back which i never did. thats the story dumbed down i went to weeks instead of a week and a couple days because that makes sense to me stop trying to make me out to be lying when i just want help in getting my firearm.

i got off the phone with osp its just being held the sportsman's associates are trying to explain it basically? but the person at osp whom i spoke to said i would get another call back that i should hopefully get.

why would i make this up? i have a firearm i had sitting for a bit when i went to pick it up it was quarantined i called osp and they said i would get a call back which i never did. thats the story dumbed down i went to weeks instead of a week and a couple days because that makes sense to me stop trying to make me out to be lying when i just want help in getting my firearm.
Makes me wonder if these are being answered via ChatGpt or some other open source tool, with the consistent poor punctuation, grammer and sentence run on.

Makes me wonder if these are being answered via ChatGpt or some other open source tool, with the consistent poor punctuation, grammer and sentence run on.
Have ya SEEN what passes for high-school graduate level literacy lately?

I mean, we can't all be reading Gray's Anatomy in elementary and Saturn V rocket flight manuals in 7th grade, but...

Assuming:
- OP is not a troll and is actually experiencing this issue
- OP is legally eligible to own a firearm
- OP cleared the required background check and didn't screw up their 4473

I would advise the OP to go to sportsman's and speak to the store manager. "Quarantined" isn't a thing. Either you passed the background check, got a delay, or failed. If they won't give you any further information, demand a refund and take your business elsewhere.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top