JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just purchased a Ruger P94. I looked at the SR9s, liked the way they fit, but I am still having problems with my Ruger LCP, so I'm not sold on Ruger's polymer guns. However, my friend liked the SR9 well enough and bought one for himseld

Anyways, no pictures of the P94.

$325, plus two Clinton clips, a 15 shot magazine, original box(es), lock, and paperwork.

I think I did pretty well. The gun shop I was at also had stripped AR lowers for $159. I almost bought two of those instead.

I just purchased a Ruger P94. I looked at the SR9s, liked the way they fit, but I am still having problems with my Ruger LCP, so I'm not sold on Ruger's polymer guns. However, my friend liked the SR9 well enough and bought one for himseld

Anyways, no pictures of the P94.

$325, plus two Clinton clips, a 15 shot magazine, original box(es), lock, and paperwork.

I think I did pretty well. The gun shop I was at also had stripped AR lowers for $159. I almost bought two of those instead.

I have been thinking of purchasing a Ruger LCP and am courious what type of issues you are having.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top