JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Found this hand guard and Foregrip on MidwayUSA for a steal. One step closer to tacticool ;)
Cant wait to take this baby to the range!

20170203_144201_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed they are. These were just the cheapest to do right off the bat. I didn't wanna break my bank just yet. Although it is tempting! ;)
Workie now !

I like Magpul stuff.

OK, now let's spend your money...:D

I like these grips (without beavertail) some like beavertail
<broken link removed>

I put a CTR on my first build...(not bad for the money)
Make sure you know what your receiver extension (buffer tube) is before you buy a buttstock.
(commercial or mil spec ?)
<broken link removed>

DSG is a good shop, BTW

Workie now !

I like Magpul stuff.

OK, now let's spend your money...:D

I like these grips (without beavertail) some like beavertail
<broken link removed>

I put a CTR on my first build...(not bad for the money)
Make sure you know what your receiver extension (buffer tube) is before you buy a buttstock.
(commercial or mil spec ?)
<broken link removed>

DSG is a good shop, BTW

I have the m&p sport II so I THINK it's milspec. Is the beavertail option just a comfort preference? I was gunna get the Magpul interchangeable back strap grip (forgot model name) I'm not opposed to things not Magpul just seemed to be the affordable as well as quality option. I'm used to my issued m4 so this whole civilian market of amazingness is like being in a candy shop!

I like the looks of those stocks and great price!

I have the m&p sport II so I THINK it's milspec. Is the beavertail option just a comfort preference? I was gunna get the Magpul interchangeable back strap grip (forgot model name) I'm not opposed to things not Magpul just seemed to be the affordable as well as quality option. I'm used to my issued m4 so this whole civilian market of amazingness is like being in a candy shop!

I like the looks of those stocks and great price!
Beavertail is personal preference.
I think that S&W uses a milspec tube.

BCM has the real schitt, too. (watch out for junk AR parts)
BCMGUNFIGHTER™ Pistol Grip for AR-15, M16, M4

If you're going to use a broomstick (forward vertical grip), put it as close to the muzzle as you can for stability.

If you're going to use a broomstick (forward vertical grip), put it as close to the muzzle as you can for stability.

I placed it at every point and tried it out. I'm a shooter who usually holds the mag well while shooting its just what's comfortable to me. I tuck in as much of my profile as I can when firing and uses the forward grip as a way to pull back into my shoulder. The foremost position gets really uncomfortable for me. It's how my rifle was set up when I was in the 82nd. Eventually on my from scratch build of an ar10 I'll get a foregrip/bipod attachment and that would be something I put towards the front. With 556 stability isn't too much of an issue for me. .

From an accuracy standpoint, the farther you place your support hand from your grip hand, the more stable your rifle.

And BTW, thank you for your service to our country! Do whatever works for you!

Speaking of upgrades, they never end my friend! This is just MILDLY upgraded. :D

FullSizeRender (28).jpg

From an accuracy standpoint, the farther you place your support hand from your grip hand, the more stable your rifle.

And BTW, thank you for your service to our country! Do whatever works for you!

Speaking of upgrades, they never end my friend!

View attachment 340071

Thank you for your words brotha! You have a beautiful rifle.

I couldn't agree more on stability, a 556 just doesn't jump for me enough to need to over stabilize. A 762 on the other hand I would definitely need a foremost grip to lean into.

I'm trying not to go crazy on attachments and give any unnecessary weight, but it's hard not to just fill every spot with some crazy accessory! Haha. I think when it comes to scopes I'd prefer an acog but those things are so damn spendy. Again this is just me speaking from what I've used 2hile on active duty. I really only have experience with acogs and iron sights. Hopefully in the future I'll run into some of you guys and get to try out some different scopes.

When it comes to scopes I feel like I'd prefer something that allows me to leave front and rear irons on just as a "hits the fan" back up. I don't hear good things about red dogs and holos. But again I don't have much experience with them.

I placed it at every point and tried it out. I'm a shooter who usually holds the mag well while shooting its just what's comfortable to me. I tuck in as much of my profile as I can when firing and uses the forward grip as a way to pull back into my shoulder. The foremost position gets really uncomfortable for me. It's how my rifle was set up when I was in the 82nd. Eventually on my from scratch build of an ar10 I'll get a foregrip/bipod attachment and that would be something I put towards the front. With 556 stability isn't too much of an issue for me. .
Hopefully you'll never experience an AR kaboom.
But if you do, the magwell grip will probably get you bit.
Schitt likes to blow out through the magwell.

Another-Strike-Against-The-300-Blackout-Kaboom-864x648.jpg

Thank you for your words brotha! You have a beautiful rifle.

I couldn't agree more on stability, a 556 just doesn't jump for me enough to need to over stabilize. A 762 on the other hand I would definitely need a foremost grip to lean into.

I'm trying not to go crazy on attachments and give any unnecessary weight, but it's hard not to just fill every spot with some crazy accessory! Haha. I think when it comes to scopes I'd prefer an acog but those things are so damn spendy. Again this is just me speaking from what I've used 2hile on active duty. I really only have experience with acogs and iron sights. Hopefully in the future I'll run into some of you guys and get to try out some different scopes.

If you ever make down towards Portland, I'd be happy to meet you at Threat Dynamics in Sherwood and let you run some rounds through mine just for comparison. I've got a 1-4x24 Vortex Crossfire II on her and she will dot the I's and cross the T's if you do your part.

Hopefully you'll never experience an AR kaboom.
But if you do, the magwell grip will probably get you bit.
Schitt likes to blow out through the magwell.

Woah! If that's yours man I hope you made it out of that with your fingers!

View attachment 340074

If you ever make down towards Portland, I'd be happy to meet you at Threat Dynamics in Sherwood and let you run some rounds through mine just for comparison. I've got a 1-4x24 Vortex Crossfire II on her and she will dot the I's and cross the T's if you do your part.

Hell yeah man thank you for the offer. I've been looking for some ranges where the dues arnt too crazy. I make it around Northern Oregon quite a bit. My fiance works downtown at psu. Plus I don't ever mind driving if it's for some pew pew

I dig the little compartment inside the pistol grip on the Magpuls and BCMs. I went with the Magpul and put the tiny Gerber Short Stack AR15 tool in there. I also agree on having BUIS sights.
Nice AR, they are fun to build and shoot. Bet your jonesin to take it out.

@DirectDrive, what causes an AR to blow up like that?

I dig the little compartment inside the pistol grip on the Magpuls and BCMs. I went with the Magpul and put the tiny Gerber Short Stack AR15 tool in there. I also agree on having BUIS sights.
Nice AR, they are fun to build and shoot. Bet your jonesin to take it out.

@DirectDrive, what causes an AR to blow up like that?

Dying to take it out. Was gunna go this weekend but my fiance has some outpatient surgery so she's down for the week. Definitely going next weekend if weather permits. She's only shot an AR once. Gave her a nice field stripping and function class. She's a reformed Tumblr libral. I guess she never really was one since common sense and information changed her view quite easily haha

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top