JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Ura-Ki had to dispatch a bear that was mauling his brother since you're playing thread cop.
I'm not playing anything. I was being super serious when I posed those question. By any chance was it a .22lr he used? I hear that's the round of choice used by eskimos against polar bears and that anything larger is over kill. Perhaps we need to start a bear defensive pistol thread.

I'm not playing anything. I was being super serious when I posed those question. By any chance was it a .22lr he used? I hear that's the round of choice used by eskimos against polar bears and that anything larger is over kill. Perhaps we need to start a bear defensive pistol thread.
Please feel free to post your videos here so we all learn how place that .22 in that polar bear! Can I at least have a K-Bar in my left hand?

Yea. Go thread crap somewhere else.

I have hunted for over 30 years and yet to see a cat. I have seen more cougar tracks than I would have liked to seen as each year more cougar tracks less deer track then no tracks. I guess they ate all the deer then starved. One year my brother was walking a logging road to get to his spot and had 2 cougar cubs cross his path then he decided to go back to the truck. A friend of my brother-in-law was stalked out of the woods by one and he was unlarmed and scared to tear as it followed him out he was a burly outdoorsman not afraid to go in the woods unarmed and learned his lesson. I never bothered carring a side arm because I carry a rifle and don't want to have to fumble around to get to a sidearm with all my gear on and a rifle in my hands if it should happen.

Last Edited:
41CIOtCXnfolAd0DDyRgkIUT8D35KLMEMQZ8MGFqLSmUfsn3pQ.gif

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews