JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ahhhhhh. I drink whiskey, neat, like all true red blooded Americans. :s0005:
Lincoln, Lincoln, I've been thinkin'
What the heck have you been drinkin'
Looks like whiskey, tastes like wine
Oh my God it's turpentine

(A poem I've known since I was a kid)

Well that made even less sense to me than the mixer comment.
Same.

wait...we are supposed to make sense?
pfft, I've never let that slow me down. It's not in the rules either. :D I think we're good.

Off topic but since your listing Roseburg it's only fair to say I own most of Tioga unit. I would appreciate it if you tell people to stay out of there. I will let you play there.
How many acres ya got? :) Is it wooded? :) Can I play there, too? :)
I've been too mean to you lately... maybe I should be a little bit more friendly...

full.gif

How many acres ya got? :) Is it wooded? :) Can I play there, too? :)
I've been too mean to you lately... maybe I should be a little bit more friendly...

View attachment 1122423
I grew up playing there in those woods, when we had a Governor with enough sense to invite people to visit but go the eff home to live. I only claim the BLM portions and roads in Tioga unit as my families share of the public lands. I will forgo ownership in all other lands and grant Weyerhaeuser corp access to my roads for 10 million a year. and SOBO if this fantasy comes true, I can't imagine exploring nature with anyone else!

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top