JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All I can say to that is...
Thank God for the advancement to computer generated special effects.
Welp, 37 years ago, when this flick came out, I thought it was pretty cool and all, when paired with the fact that I had just bought my very first personal computer that could fit on a desk, with a monochromatic CRT and a 5-1/4 floppy disk-drive... :rolleyes:

I'm not allowed to show you my cougar gun. :)
kingpin_lin.jpg

My main concern is my kids and dogs who prefer to be outside instead of being inside playing video games. We have lots of deer and turkey here. Strangely we've never seen a coyote though. I'm curious as to any activity I might catch on the security cams. I may need to invest in a game cam.
Game cameras are fun. I keep a couple of them going all year.

Elmer Keith took polar bear with the .357, .41 and .44 magnums.
I don't know how much of this story is truth and how much is marketing, but there was a famous story about a priest who went to the Aluetian's in the 30's (to whip a little religion on the natives) and wanted to take some protection with him.
LGS suggested the then -new .357 Mag (which, in those days, meant S&W N-Frame, replete with the most luxurious bluing job any human has ever witnessed).
When a giant polar bear started raiding the garbage dump of the village the priest lived in, and then the villagers, it is said he dispatched the bear with the .357.
I believe S&W used that story to help advertise the power of their .357 revolver, back in the early days.
....of course, an indigenous Canadian shot a 1000 lb. Grizzly with a .22 Long, too. ;)

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads