JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Fundy Christians & Oathkeeper/Militia types and Right leaning Vets and Outdoor Sportsmen/Hunters are far more of a threat than the Hoodrats setting up Roadblocks and robbing folks in the Chicago area or Cartel Henchmen & armed illegal Growers taking over huge swaths of our rural areas ...

With a little warning you will hear about some rugged individuals who don't take kindly to a "war game" in their neighborhood and then all bets are off and smoking brass will be everywhere.
Hopefully the cowboys both civil and military will be cool, but it could get ugly quick especially with social media and camera phone instant uploads. I don't think this the beginning of martial law but the as previously mentioned the military always practices. If I lived in the exercise area they would hate me because I'd be walking up to the guys in civvies trying to disappear in the crowd and say howdy, where ya'll from? Thank you for you service loud enough they wouldn't be quite so unnoticed any more. That SBR you are carrying is printing just a mite...thought you would want to know so you don't scare the folks..... It'll will be a good chance to count MRAP tires and divide by 4.

Brutus out

Last Edited:
Might be preparations for dealing with those that think federal land is their land and gather folks to join them with guns to prevent federal agency effecting an eviction. Those that want to play, 'My way, or the highway.' are often destined to become roadkill.

Might be preparations for dealing with those that think federal land is their land and gather folks to join them with guns to prevent federal agency effecting an eviction. Those that want to play, 'My way, or the highway.' are often destined to become roadkill.

There is not enough of them to create that kind of road kill unless they want to be the road kill.
If they were doing it for that reason they are just plain too dumb to be doing what they do.
That would most likely be the ignition switch that would ignite hell on earth.

700 million to move back underground, so what do they expect to happen?

That end game is not quite as important as what are they planning to do to make that all necessary.
that speaks volumes in itself. Sounds like saddle up time is getting close.

That end game is not quite as important as what are they planning to do to make that all necessary.
that speaks volumes in itself. Sounds like saddle up time is getting close.

Not yet, nothing will happen until they have another world currency to take the place of the dollar. Plus every country part of that new currency.

Not yet, nothing will happen until they have another world currency to take the place of the dollar. Plus every country part of that new currency.

My bet is they have all of that done and ready to implement and don't need any of us to do it. They could do that as they emerge.

My bet is they have all of that done and ready to implement and don't need any of us to do it. They could do that as they emerge.

They want to move all the stolen wealth it will have to be into a currency that isn't over inflated already. Euro is just as bad as the dollar so the Ruskies and Chinese have started a new currency but working to get all the other countries on board. When it's all together they can dump the dollar... what you will have then is exactly what you have in your home when it happens.o_O

doubtless I'll be banned for this but what the heck

Published on Apr 17, 2015
www.undergroundworldnews.com
I want to Thank Kimberly for her dedication in Regards to getting the truth about Jade Helm 15. She is at the end of the video and you can find her full video below.
You should make note that Jade Helm will Now be Carried Out ANNUALLY. Future Missions May Involve UN TROOPS! He stuttered around on that part. He also mentions this will involve ALL Branches of the Military Including the DOD, DHS and FBI.
He also mentions the FBI Will be questioning people at an Airport In Arizona. So Heads Up People!
Make Sure to Subscribe for More:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLM4-...

Last Edited:
More news about all this.

Jade Helm 2015 8 Week Summer Special Ops Exercises Prep For End Game And Mastering The Human Domain

http://www.allnewspipeline.com/Jade_Helm_2015.php

Jade Helm, Walmart, and Deep Underground Military Bases

https://www.intellihub.com/jade-hel...s-central-command-for-underground-operations/

Texans blame secret military takeover for Walmart closings, secret tunnels - Houston Chronicle

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...et-military-drills-for-Walmart-cl-6214696.php

Last Edited:
I grew up next to a large army base and heard of training exercises like this on a smaller scale all the time through the 80s and 90s. I recall some soldiers getting shot by a sheriff that had not been informed of the training as well. They thought he was part of the exercise and tried to disarm him. Doesn't set off any warning bells to hear they're still doing the exact same thing on a larger scale.

My greater concern is how few Americans would be willing or capable to live through what it would take to make a stand against a federal homeland invasion. Plenty are willing to fight, even die. But live through toppling our industrialized society back to 3rd world nation status for a generation or two? Lose our lattes, always well stocked grocery stores and prime time tv? NOT THE TV! WE CAN'T LIVE WITH OUT TV!

I'll confess to being a bit of a wimp too. Take away my on demand hot water and I'll be tearing apart people on both sides.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top