JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
RE : #120

Know that.......
A lot of modern large police departments subject their recruits (before hiring) to psychological testing and evaluations. Think : LIABILITY

Hummmm.........unlike with Politicians.

Aloha, Mark

PS.....Story Time.

Years ago (while still an LEO), I was asked to provide a letter of recommendation for an old acquaintance for the position of Police Officer.

Yeah.....I knew the guy from way back in the day. And back then, he was an alright guy. I wrote the letter. But, I qualified my letter by noting that I knew him way back in the day. And of course....things can change.

Years later, I met him again. He had just been picked up for bank robbery. I asked him about what happened? Of course, NOT about the Bank Robbery.

So anyway.......he told me that along with numerous tests and interviews, he had been interviewed by the Police Department's Psychologist. The verdict was that he was, "unfit" to be a Police Officer.

Hummmm.......

Think of the LIABILITY. Yeah.....
What_could_go_wrong.jpg
If the Dept had hired him and if something went WRONG somewhere along the line?

Last Edited:
This is the typical line heard in education from parents with the bubblegumtiest kids who expect the education system to be parent and teacher. Parents need to do their jobs first. Not teachers job to train bubblegumty kids.
What line exactly? That the schools suck? (Spoiler alert: they do.)

It is the parent's job to parent their kids. It is the educator's job to educate and provide knowledge. Many (parents AND educators) don't understand this, or aren't capable. And we have what we have now... a sucky public school system that is failing as much as it is indoctrinating kids.

Knowledge is power:

604f8cb5c096b.jpeg

-Robert

This is the typical line heard in education from parents with the bubblegumtiest kids who expect the education system to be parent and teacher. Parents need to do their jobs first. Not teachers job to train bubblegumty kids.
Bingo. My wife teaches middle school and during the time (1.5 years) the kids were out of school they went wild due to no boundaries and now are unreachable. the saddest thing is, they disrupt classes so much that kids who want to learn don't get the opportunity.

Bingo. My wife teaches middle school and during the time (1.5 years) the kids were out of school they went wild due to no boundaries and now are unreachable. the saddest thing is, they disrupt classes so much that kids who want to learn don't get the opportunity
Spot on. I've worked in education on and off for awhile and the whole teachers are failing us is complete cop out from parents and administrators. Teachers are underpaid and under supported while they basically aren't allowed to dispel any discipline or behavioral measures. And that's an administration call. The parents bring their bubblegumty poorly behaved kids who distrust the class and get violent or throw crap or are just disrespectful nonstop, but it's the teachers job to correct the parents failing…the disconnect is pretty astounding at times. Most the kids are great and want to be there, but like ten percent just ruin it a lot.

I am not sure these shooters are all mentally ill. If this was a soldier on the battlefield we would think he was capable. A disgruntled kid shooting students is assumed to be mentally ill. Maybe he just lacked empathy and was pissed off at other students. Humans are capable of some cruel behavior and I wouldn't necessarily consider them all mentally ill.
I think depression and thoughts about suicide are pretty common among teenagers. And when you're experiencing such an emotional event for the first time, you don't know whether there is anything beyond. If a young man decides he is going to kill himself, and there are people he blames, Its probably tempting to imagine punishing others as he goes. And suicides among teenage boys are way high compared to a few decades ago. Not just school shootings, which are apparently planned as as suicides, though perpetrators sometimes chicken out, but all suicides.

Maybe to lower the rate of school shootings we need to figure out what we can do to make the teenage years more bearable so there are fewer suicides of all sorts. I suspect one major issue is that we are biologically designed to begin functioning as adults at about fourteen. But our society gives us no adult status or rights for another another four years. We aren't cut out to be subservient that long. I dont, by the say, think we should be making thinks easier on kids. Probably we should be making it harder. Allowing kids to drop out of school and get full employment and leave home at age 14 if they want.

Read more details on the above link. Thank you.

4. School Officials Met With Crumbley the Day Before the Shooting & the Morning of the Shooting for 'Concerning' Behavior

A 4th child died due to the MURDERER's action.

I have read about this in various online news links and in the MICHIGAN NEWS.

On the DAY of the shooting, some children stayed HOME because they knew about something coming down at their school. THEY KNEW THIS AHEAD OF TIME.

MANY CHILDREN told their PARENTS why they CHOSE and WANTED TO STAY HOME.

Some police deny this but ACCORDING to LIVE ON AIR REPORTS made on the evening of the shooting - some children spoke about this on OTA tv and ONLINE.

The children and some parents reported this to the AUTHORITIES.

FUNDING was given and accepted for SCHOOL security.

Some FUNDING WAS CUT even though it was THERE for security too. That was the latest in MICHIGAN PAPERS with data to show those figures.

I read about the pistol purchase and other details.

Did the murdering FREAK YOUNG MAN WITH THE DEAD EYES break into the Dad's SAFE OR GUN CABINET and steal that NEWLY BOUGHT GUN?

What is the TRUTH THERE?

THE MURDERER IS GOING TO BE TRIED AS AN ADULT AND AS A 'TERRORIST' ACCORDING TO TODAY'S NEWS.

GOOD and I HOPE THAT HE GETS THE DEATH PENALTY when he is found GUILTY.

YET, THE MAN WHO MURDERED ALL OF THE PEOPLE AND INJURED THEM AT THE CHRISTMAS PARADE IN WI IS NOT BEING CALLED A 'TERRORIST'!

HE IS A DOMESTIC TERRORIST and preplanned the murders/injuries.

Condolences to the family and friends of the DEAD VICTIMS and to all of the injured people.

THIS is another case of being WARNED ABOUT BAD THINGS HAPPENING and yet nothing WAS or IS DONE TO STOP IT! Same old salami bs!

I don't care if the murderer was on LEGAL Rx drugs or illegal mental drugs or not.

Mentally ill or sane criminal MURDERERS need to be PUT DOWN LIKE RABID DOGS and for all of the CRIMES THAT THEY DO.

The MICHIGAN MURDERER has and had made online threats too. I don't know if all of that is TRUE or IF more DATA has been changed or scrubbed online there.

Old Lady Cate

PS: Funny how these things were not done on a massive scale when I was a KID or even before my time frame from 1950 on. Plus the GLORIFIED SOCIAL WORKERS AND SO CALLED PARENTS (LOL) did not MAKE EXCUSES FOR BRATS, CRIMES, CRIMINALS AND 'DOPE THEM ALL UP' too.

GOD FORBID that anyone talk about MORALS, THE TEN COMMANDMENTS, KINDNESS, HONESTY, HARD WORK, RIGHT AND WRONG AND using a thing called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IN ALL AREAS OF YOUR LIFE.

THIS COUNTRY IS REALLY SCREWED UP!

LOOK at how many L and R ADULTS (?!?) relish and LOVE when their far left or far right politician or president LIES and BULLIES PEOPLE too. Talk about some sick crapola there too!

Last Edited:
Bingo. My wife teaches middle school and during the time (1.5 years) the kids were out of school they went wild due to no boundaries and now are unreachable. the saddest thing is, they disrupt classes so much that kids who want to learn don't get the opportunity.
Your wife has my condolences for having to put up with that garbage.

Take care.

Cate

Spot on. I've worked in education on and off for awhile and the whole teachers are failing us is complete cop out from parents and administrators. Teachers are underpaid and under supported while they basically aren't allowed to dispel any discipline or behavioral measures. And that's an administration call.
Nope.

The good cop / bad cop dichotomy of teachers / administrators when it comes to discipline is bullbubblegum.

If policies that prevent effective discipline were really objected to by teachers then they, the most highly and effectively unionized workforce in the nation, could have them changed. Quickly. No, the teachers believe in and support the policies that (to them inexplicably) create the chaos.

4. School Officials Met With Crumbley the Day Before the Shooting & the Morning of the Shooting for 'Concerning' Behavior

On the DAY of the shooting, some children stayed HOME because they knew about something coming down at their school. THEY KNEW THIS AHEAD OF TIME.

Some police deny this but ACCORDING to LIVE ON AIR REPORTS made on the evening of the shooting - some children spoke about this on OTA tv and ONLINE.

Some FUNDING WAS CUT even though it was THERE for security too. That was the latest in MICHIGAN PAPERS with data to show those figures.

Did the murdering FREAK YOUNG MAN WITH THE DEAD EYES break into the Dad's SAFE OR GUN CABINET and steal that NEWLY BOUGHT GUN?

What is the TRUTH THERE?

THE MURDERER IS GOING TO BE TRIED AS AN ADULT AND AS A 'TERRORIST' ACCORDING TO TODAY'S NEWS.

YET, THE MAN WHO MURDERED ALL OF THE PEOPLE AND INJURED THEM AT THE CHRISTMAS PARADE IN WI IS NOT BEING CALLED A 'TERRORIST'!

Condolences to the family and friends of the DEAD VICTIMS and to all of the injured people.

THIS is another case of being WARNED ABOUT BAD THINGS HAPPENING and yet nothing WAS or IS DONE TO STOP IT! Same old salami bs!

I don't care if the murderer was on LEGAL Rx drugs or illegal mental drugs or not.

Mentally ill or sane criminal MURDERERS need to be PUT DOWN LIKE RABID DOGS and for all of the CRIMES THAT THEY DO.

The MICHIGAN MURDERER has and had made online threats too. I don't know if all of that is TRUE or IF more DATA has been changed or scrubbed online there.

Old Lady Cate

PS: Funny how these things were not done on a massive scale when I was a KID or even before my time frame from 1950 on. Plus the GLORIFIED SOCIAL WORKERS AND SO CALLED PARENTS (LOL) did not MAKE EXCUSES FOR BRATS, CRIMES, CRIMINALS AND 'DOPE THEM ALL UP' too.

GOD FORBID that anyone talk about MORALS, THE TEN COMMANDMENTS, KINDNESS, HONESTY, HARD WORK, RIGHT AND WRONG AND using a thing called PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY IN ALL AREAS OF YOUR LIFE.

LOOK at how many L and R ADULTS (?!?) relish and LOVE when their far left or far right politician or president LIES and BULLIES PEOPLE too. Talk about some sick crapola there too!

Have any of you found out if the DAD had his pistol LOCKED UP in a safe or in a gun cabinet and did the MURDERER break into it and STEAL IT that way or did he STEAL IT from an unsecured area in his home?

The shooting/murders PLAN was already in place by the murderer AND the parents were at the school the DAY before AND the VERY morning of the shootings/murders.

IF that crapola was NOT A SIGN to some brain dead or not brain dead (?!?) PARENTS along with all of the other SCHOOL officials including the POLICE who did not seem too concerned when they had calls about this dung GOING DOWN ahead of time.

Crikey!

Cate

Re #127. Once someone is classified as a terrorist they lose all the rights our constitution guarantees. They can be disappeared away to a secret prison or Guantanamo and held forever without any sort of trial, tortured by waterboarding, etc. If the category of domestic terrorist exited now, you can figure that all prominent conservatives who try to run against Brandon would simply disappear. That kind of power would be too tempting for politicos. There are times we come too close to that even without an official set of rules sanctioning it. JFK, Robert Kennedy , and Martin Luther King all died in very suspicious ways that few believe the official story on, and that many or most of us think involved participation by elements of our own government.

Having a constitution and bill of rights and their protections and having a category of domestic terrorists are mutually exclusive.

What is the TRUTH THERE?

Old Lady Cate

Gosh, thank for that article. I am SO distrustful of the lying sacks in media that I can't stand to listen or read most of it. That article was very believable and gives me a good grasp of how things went down.

Now just waiting to hear how the kid got the gun.

Now just waiting to hear how the kid got the gun.
Multiple photos online of kid showing the gun in his hands on Instagram etc. plus his parents went to meet with school that same day for their kids behavior problems. So looks like kid had access as much as he wanted and parents obviously knew abou lt his behavior issues.
0EE5EA31-85EB-4F8B-99E3-BE2E0D0F855B.jpeg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class