JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I just checked and mine is still safe at the bottom of my dirty laundry basket.

P.S. Gov. Brown/OSP if you are reading this I keep my dirty laundry basket in my gun safe.
Rrrright.....
And here I was thinking....
That you were talking about the Playboy collection.

Yup....I had to read it 2x....to get the correct context.

Aloha, Mark

If you are of the oppressed sort you can get bailed out same day after a mass school shooting and it gets buried in the media.
Can you give a link or reference? I doubt that school shooters are being given bail the same day, and are being covered up by media, whatever their race, etc. If its real I'd like to know it.

Have they tested the kid for the psychotic drugs the schools force kids to take.?
^^^This shoe is going to drop eventually. And when it does, it's going to be bigger than the tobacco lawsuits.

Although.. there are 100,000 Americans who have died from Opiates abuse so far in 2021, and scarcely any mention in the press. Probably because they are too focused on pushing the communist (err, "post-modernist") agenda.

Although.. there are 100,000 Americans who have died from Opiates abuse so far in 2021, and scarcely any mention in the press.
Awwwww.......Come On Man.
NYC is opening "shooting galleries" so that addicts can safely use illegal drugs. That's a step in the right direction Rrrrrright?

Start at 00:30

BUT, But, but.....
Brandon has not given his seal of approval (as of yet).

Normalize illegal drugs.....and it becomes "Normal".

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
^^^This shoe is going to drop eventually. And when it does, it's going to be bigger than the tobacco lawsuits.

Although.. there are 100,000 Americans who have died from Opiates abuse so far in 2021, and scarcely any mention in the press. Probably because they are too focused on pushing the communist (err, "post-modernist") agenda.
So far the school shooters have been created by schools giving kids psychotic drugs like Ritalin and Prozac for behavior modification yet throw those kids into cultures of school making that turns them into killers.

It's the public schools and they won't change. You don't see these killing in private schools.

Ask yourself why would a kid want to murder his school mates, what turned him into a killer?

Mirada Rights/Warnings.

Simple as (off the top of my head).....

1) You have the right to remain silent.
2) Anything you say can and will be used against you in a Court of Law.
3) You have the right to an attorney.
4) If you cannot afford an attorney.....
5) One will/can be appointed to/for you.
6) FREE of charge.
7) If you decide to answer my questions.
8) You can stop at any time.
9) Do you understand your rights?
10) Do you want to talk?

BUT, But, but......what's an attorney?

Yeah......it was a REAL question.

Yet, these people get to vote.

And.....and the attorney will/can claim that his client wasn't informed "properly" because maybe the cop forgot something? Maybe, it was said out of order? Maybe, the cop said it too fast?

So yeah.....
Forms/info cards.....
Keep your filing cabinet handy. And, signatures (if a form is used).

My parents/lawyer/friend told me to NEVER sign ANYTHING when the cops are involved.

Did you read this? Or did my client read this? And, is English even understood by the suspect (my client)? How do you KNOW.....did you test him for his level of understanding? Did you know or realize that the suspect (my client) was "under the influence of an illegal substance" at the time that you read him his rights?

On and on with the excuses.

And the form gets longer and longer (revisions) to cover those situations.

As I said.....they also get to vote.

Aloha, Mark

PS....LOL. When was the last time that YOU had a twinkie?

Imagine that. Yeah, that question needs to be included in the "Miranda Rights Waiver Form". OK, Ok, ok......on the next revision.

NO. NOW.
Seems to me that I don't fully understand the implications of a Miranda warning or talking with cops in some given situation. Especially since they are allowed to lie. Does any ordinary citizen? For example, what would happen if you say you don't understand because you dont? Do you simply rot in jail without bail until you say you do understand it, even though you are quite sure you dont?

Seems to me that I don't fully understand the implications of a Miranda warning or talking with cops in some given situation. Especially since they are allowed to lie. Does any ordinary citizen? For example, what would happen if you say you don't understand because you dont? Do you simply rot in jail without bail until you say you do understand it, even though you are quite sure you dont?
I'm not sure I follow your concern. Can you elaborate?

The path YOU choose is yours to take.

It's usually the case.....
That the defendant does NOT choose to take the stand in his own defense.

So then....
The cop is usually the one on the stand testifying. Testifying.....what the defendant said.

IF.....things get that far.

Yeah....you believe THAT? The racist cop is full of B.S. They are all liars and they plant evidence.

But then.....sometimes the interview/questioning is recorded.

Where is the transcript? Is it word for word correct?

WAIT, Wait, wait.....I wanna hear the recording of the actual interview. What was that slang word again? And what does it even mean? Did I even hear that correctly?

So then. If there is/was a question of whether the suspect fully understood? How did the cop help him? Is the officer really an EXPERT to talk about this subject?

I'd expect that the grilling would quickly turn......

So officer..... what steps did you take to attempt to try to explain the Miranda Rights to the suspect? Are you really a helpful/good guy or just another racist bully?

Q : Is it even the officer's duty to also explain the history of America and the US Constitution article by article? Did the officer use the correct CRT teachings when explaining?

Awwwww.......Come On Man.

Or.....
Why not?
Just forgetabout it. HARD STOP.
Because.....You know you're being set up.

Aloha, Mark

You might be able to stop some school shootings if you fire the administration where the shooting happens. Fired for creating a dysfunctional culture that creates kids that hate so much that they kill. It won't happen of course and the schools will create more killers.

I'm not sure I follow your concern. Can you elaborate?
For starters what happens if you say you don't understand? If you stay in jail until you say you do understand, the Miranda warning idea is a lie, because I am not being given a choice of saying I understand or not. Only being forced to say I understand. Can the cops edit the tapes or record only what they want? Or make multiple recordings of different interrogations and only keep the one that makes me look worst? Or present only the parts that make me look bad to the jury? Apparently they sometimes keep you awake until you are mentally fuzzy and then question you? Or put you in a cell with molesters or other frightening people. By the time they tell a tired person over and over that they committed the crime and exactly how, some people just confess, some even actually believing they did the crime. Then 20 years later DNA proves they didnt. What protections are there for people being interrogated by dishonest cops? Will me and my lawyer be told all the evidence including that for my innocence? Apparently judging by the Innocence Project the answer is no. Will cops present evidence to jury based upon forensic "science" methods widely known to be not very accurate or actually mostly garbage? (Lie detector tests are known to be pseudoscience. And I've seen criticisms in scientific journals stating that most forensic techniques have not been examined rigorously and are much less meaningful than usually interpretted.) Will any biological evidence be given to me so I can have it evaluated independently by a lab that is not in the prosecutors pocket and used by them because their results are always for the prosecution? Or are they going to use up or lose the rest of the biological sample so that their tame forensic labs result is the only story? Are they going to ask for or use methods known to be very pseudoscience that they can bend any way they want? If I'm a female who has been raped, will they even run the DNA? (From what I've read the answer is often no. In at least some places kits are kept for years or even decades unprocessed. Maybe most places for all I know. So a woman reporting a rape goes through the humiliation of reporting it and being interrogated for nothing.) Unless I know those things and much more, I don't really fully understand the implications of talking with cops or Miranda warnings.

The prosecutor makes a case and presents it.

The defense presents their case.

Experts/science etc....
Yeah......you know how that goes.

Cough, cough.....COVID.

AND......even though the rules for trials are there. It's not like they are always followed.

Perfect?

NOPE.

So...... got a better solution?

Nah.

BUT, why not....
Just go by......
All defendants are innocent. IF, they choose to claim their innocence.

Guilt can only be found if the defendant admits to it.

Aloha, Mark

Pharmaceutical companies line the pockets of politicians, the Opioid epidemic will never become an issue…

Money talks…

Period.

For starters what happens if you say you don't understand? If you stay in jail until you say you do understand, the Miranda warning idea is a lie, because I am not being given a choice of saying I understand or not. Only being forced to say I understand. Can the cops edit the tapes or record only what they want? Or make multiple recordings of different interrogations and only keep the one that makes me look worst? Or present only the parts that make me look bad to the jury? Apparently they sometimes keep you awake until you are mentally fuzzy and then question you? Or put you in a cell with molesters or other frightening people. By the time they tell a tired person over and over that they committed the crime and exactly how, some people just confess, some even actually believing they did the crime. Then 20 years later DNA proves they didnt. What protections are there for people being interrogated by dishonest cops? Will me and my lawyer be told all the evidence including that for my innocence? Apparently judging by the Innocence Project the answer is no. Will cops present evidence to jury based upon forensic "science" methods widely known to be not very accurate or actually mostly garbage? (Lie detector tests are known to be pseudoscience. And I've seen criticisms in scientific journals stating that most forensic techniques have not been examined rigorously and are much less meaningful than usually interpretted.) Will any biological evidence be given to me so I can have it evaluated independently by a lab that is not in the prosecutors pocket and used by them because their results are always for the prosecution? Or are they going to use up or lose the rest of the biological sample so that their tame forensic labs result is the only story? Are they going to ask for or use methods known to be very pseudoscience that they can bend any way they want? If I'm a female who has been raped, will they even run the DNA? (From what I've read the answer is often no. In at least some places kits are kept for years or even decades unprocessed. Maybe most places for all I know. So a woman reporting a rape goes through the humiliation of reporting it and being interrogated for nothing.) Unless I know those things and much more, I don't really fully understand the implications of talking with cops or Miranda warnings.
  • You have the right to remain silent.
  • Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
  • You have the right to an attorney.
  • If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you.
I'm not sure where the confusion lies. Cops read your rights, you don't have to agree or disagree to anything when you are placed under arrest. You still have your right to bail regardless of if you accept or decline your Miranda rights.

Lawyer, lawyer, lawyer, and lawyer. Never talk to the popo outside the presence of the very best lawyer. Experienced, sharp lawyers know to get evidence requests in early, know the interrogation tricks etc. Even with a lawyer, do not speak freely. Tell the lawyer what you want privately, then let the lawyer do your speaking with detectives etc.

You might be able to stop some school shootings if you fire the administration where the shooting happens. Fired for creating a dysfunctional culture that creates kids that hate so much that they kill. It won't happen of course and the schools will create more killers.
And more tribalism and racial hatred.

Unfortunately, many school administrators/staff have lost their will to do what is right for the students. I'm sure the politics and red tape bureaucracy has had a role in that. I've seen firsthand how some are essentially phoning it in, "just trying to survive".

What they're doing is teaching our future generations to not have any critical thinking, to lay down and follow the crowd, even if it's not right, or else they'll be punished by the mob.

-Robert

Schools need to be controlled by their community, not the Department of Education in D.C. This is just another symptom of a government exercising control over their serfs.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews