JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nope.

The good cop / bad cop dichotomy of teachers / administrators when it comes to discipline is bullbubblegum.

If policies that prevent effective discipline were really objected to by teachers then they, the most highly and effectively unionized workforce in the nation, could have them changed. Quickly. No, the teachers believe in and support the policies that (to them inexplicably) create the chaos.
That is absolutely wrong. No teacher wants chaos in his or her classroom.

When people come to grips with it being the public school system that turns kids into killers then you can fix the system. Cops and armed teachers are bandaids, they need to change the hateful culture in the schools that makes kids want to kill each other. Frankly I don't believe it will ever change because it's giving the results they want.

It seems the parents supported their kid's right to bear arms a little too much. Lots of mental health issues in that family (obviously).
I honestly don't have a problem holding parents criminally responsible for things like this their spawn commit. If you decide to have a f**k trophy, you should be forced to be responsible for them fully until they're legal adults. Being an irresponsible breeder should have consequences.

I honestly don't have a problem holding parents criminally responsible for things like this their spawn commit. If you decide to have a f**k trophy, you should be forced to be responsible for them fully until they're legal adults. Being an irresponsible breeder should have consequences.
Yep! Idiocracy continues to become more accurate and it's terrifying. I wonder what their family tree looks like...

Has it been reported anywhere what specifically the 'disturbing/concerning behaviour' was the two teachers reported experiencing with him on Monday and the morning of the shooting?

I read a story about this on a news site but nothing specific.

Last Edited:
Here it comes:

"If the incident yesterday, with four children being murdered and multiple kids being injured, is not enough to revisit our gun laws, I don't know what is. I'm a parent, there are parents here, there are parents listening, we need to make sure and want to know that when we send our kids to school, they're safe. And responsible gun ownership is imperative. It's critical," she added.

Words from Oakland County Prosecutor Karen McDonald
A non-statement IMO.

The usual questions that she needs to answer:
1. Why are existing gun laws not working?
2. What could have been done to stop this particular incident?
3. What would you change or do different with the laws?

Bill and Ted's Great Adventure???

Sooooooo, azzhole kid refers to the Sig as "my gun". :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Isn't there a fed law that says, like it or not, must be 21 to own a handgun?

So it would seem that azzhole kid, knowing what he plans to do, gets Dadio to buy him a handgun just a few days prior. Then allows kid to have access to "my gun" despite knowing he's in trouble at school for behavior. Too much to assume???

Shades of Sandy Hook indeed!!!

His looks were probably why kids were bullying him. It's the culture in America to judge folks on their looks.
IDK. The mean girls are now everybody male or female. They say that Columbine was triggered by bullying, yet nothing has changed for better... internet makes it exponentially worse. Instagram in particular is really impacting kids according to a recent study.

Sooooooo, azzhole kid refers to the Sig as "my gun". :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So it would seem that azzhole kid, knowing what he plans to do, gets Dadio to buy him a handgun just a few days prior. Then allows kid to have access to "my gun" despite knowing he's in trouble at school for behavior. Too much to assume???

I could be wrong, but I believe the federal law states that you must be 21 to be the transferee of a pistol. Up until universal bg's in Oregon, I'm not a lawyer nor do I pay one on tv, I believe that a 21yo could have done a private party deal assuming they were at least 21 in Oregon.

I could be wrong, but I believe the federal law states that you must be 21 to be the transferee of a pistol. Up until universal bg's in Oregon, I'm not a lawyer nor do I pay one on tv, I believe that a 21yo could have done a private party deal assuming they were at least 21 in Oregon.
Well, I doubt it was transferred to him. But he claims ownership. At the very least it looks like DAd bought the gun for him. Stupid phuck not in touch with what's going on with his azzhole kid.

That is absolutely wrong. No teacher wants chaos in his or her classroom.
Never said or meant that.

Teachers are much like business owners in Portland. None of them want feces on their doorstep, broken windows, theft that goes uninvestigated let alone prosecuted, customers driven away by anti-social people harrasing them and a raft of other things.

Yet they support (with their votes and voices) policies that produce those things.

Just like teachers support the policies that produce chaos in schools. If they didn't they'd use their votes and voices to get them changed to polices that don't produce the chaos.

Pretty straight forward.

Well, I doubt it was transferred to him. But he claims ownership. At the very least it looks like DAd bought the gun for him. Stupid phuck not in touch with what's going on with his azzhole kid.
Yes, in this case, I don't think he's 18, so federal law definitely doesn't allow him to own one yet.

That 21 rule is to buy one from FFL. States have different laws on handgun ownership ages.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR