JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey would it be possible fora mod to split this thread into Wash Or and ID people. Its kinda hard for me to single out the WA people.

Anyways Im on the eastside and have been desperately searching for like minded people in my area. Im a super prepper and have plans set for when SHTF but im only lacking convoy prep. Being on the eastside im surrounded by a bunch of Snobs that buy Hummers and Lower them, or Lift their trucks 10 inches, buy huge knobby tires but never get their truck dirty...

IDK it just seems like whenever i get to talking about prepping and WROL situations people think im retarded and paranoid :s0131:...We are few and far between out here in Bellevue. I need friends!!! :s0114:

Hello from the Vancouver area checking in. Not a survivalist but have stocked up on the basics and inventoried my camping supplies. I think it has become important to be able to live without some of the technology that we rely on so much these days, namely electricity and the electronic banking system. Both are fragile and sucseptible to being turned off at a moments notice, and I want me and my family to be as minimally affected by the chaos as possible. I look forward to talking with others in the same mindset and learning from them, and knowing I'm not alone. As it is, none of my immediate family and relatives see things as they really are, and are happy with the mainstream media view, or lack of vision, of things. What radiation? What banking collapse? What societal chaos? What food scarcity? These are not popular or comfortable things to talk about, but my great grandparents would understand if they were still alive, having lived through the great depression and economic collapse at that time. And that was at a time when more people gardened and were more self sufficient. They wold reccomend a pantry of canned food and supplies, they would reccomend having a sustainable garden and cold storage, they would reccomend basic self defense from the 'have nots' and 'don't cares'. So cheers to great grandparent's wisdom and cheers to those of us now who are aware and alive and awake at the most interesting time in our lives. I hope to meet and talk with those in the Portland area soon. Maybe some hikes in the Gorge, some camping too? Be well and good luck. Greg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top