JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been to meet and greets with folks from similar forums before and have always had a great time. I think the hardest part is just nailing down a time/place. On that note, I'm in Aloha and am always up for lunch and beer. Feel free to PM.

Figured I'd throw my "New Guy" hat into the ring here. Westside Portland, but work in Hillsboro.

Up for grabbing lunch or whatever with you old hands and learning a thing or two.

Rix, any response in the Tacoma area? Seems like you guys should have the numbers. Keep us posted.

Lefty.

I haven't been on here much, for various reasons..... but no, not really.
Ima try to get just a little deeper into it on this site though.
This site seems predominately Oregon peeps (that's one reason) and SGN is more localish for the most part.
Whenshtf.com has some reigonal stuff as well.

I live on the westside of hillsboro if anyone needs any help. I can share what works for my family and what doesn't as well as just share some general advice. Its not too hard to do. Just getting started or seeing the value in it can be the hard part.

I started making youtube videos a while back about preppin myself. After a month or so I started to meet with like minded people and it was really great. You guys should all try to meet up if possible. I live in downtown portland at the moment. If you wanna catch my youtube vids my channel is the same name as here.

I started making youtube videos a while back about preppin myself. After a month or so I started to meet with like minded people and it was really great. You guys should all try to meet up if possible. I live in downtown portland at the moment. If you wanna catch my youtube vids my channel is the same name as here.

Good to know I'm not the only one down here :)

I'll check out the vids when I get a chance.

Hey Matt, I'm not weird anymore. I was just having a bad day. :s0114:

Anyone else from the Hillsboro, Beaverton, Aloha area want to try to make this happen?

Garden Home/Multnomah Village/Outer Beaverton/Tigard, Checking in!
(I'm not in any of those, just general SW Portland 'burbs - but I'm less than five minutes from each.

Im new to this forum, but I have been actively preparing for several months now (food, water, ammo, meds, etc). I am a military vet so in reality I have been prepared my entire adult life. I currently live in the Oak Grove area, but I work in Oregon City.

Kenno, I am curious about your reasons for NOT being willing to actually meet any of your neighbors? Care to elaborate? Seems obvious to me that in a very challenging time.... "going it alone".... is not a terribly feasible survival plan. Seems as though it would be much better if we get to know each other and can become mutually supportive.

WoW Great way to make friends Cyborg, start out by attacking them:s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top