JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I posted because I don't get any cooperation from my extended family in trying to prepare for possible hard times ahead. I have a daughter and just want to provide for her like my parents did for me. I have been messaged by a few people and am gong to spend some time getting to know them. I am very thankful. BTW, when I mentioned a group of 10 to 20 people I meant "total" people. So if there are 2 families with 5 people each that would be enough.

Are we not all thankful there are other people who want to network to help each other prepare in case it becomes more difficult to provide for the ones we love? If there is anything I can do for anyone please message me.

Anyone from Vancouver area? I haven't started my SHTF preparedness, but have been looking more and more into the circumstances regarding it and have started putting money aside / buying things to get started.

Anyone from Vancouver area? I haven't started my SHTF preparedness, but have been looking more and more into the circumstances regarding it and have started putting money aside / buying things to get started.[/QUOTE

••••••••
If - if and only if the SHTF will "hit" us your paper $$ will be wortless ( give and take few weeks if that )
You won't be able to buy anything using them!!
Invest in small amounts of silver coins - bars / gold / jewelry etc....
Also stuff to protect you and your Family!!!
Just my 2 cents.

Anyone from Vancouver area? I haven't started my SHTF preparedness, but have been looking more and more into the circumstances regarding it and have started putting money aside / buying things to get started.[/QUOTE

••••••••
If - if and only if the SHTF will "hit" us your paper $$ will be wortless ( give and take few weeks if that )
You won't be able to buy anything using them!!
Invest in small amounts of silver coins - bars / gold / jewelry etc....
Also stuff to protect you and your Family!!!
Just my 2 cents.

Oh i'm fully aware that paper money will be worthless and items such as gold / silver / valuable trade items will peak, what I meant by putting money aside was money aside to purchase items / materials for SHTF preparedness.

Kenno, what does this mean? I'm an electrical/mechanical genius. I know my way around the web but I'm still learning. Two people sharing a computer? One person using Two screen names? Just curious. Let me know.

Lefty.
Lefty I believe what kenno meant was that he tracked the users through 'thier' IP to the same 9 digit zip code and that would be the same building. Two users Could use the same puter but the user names must have seperate IPs attached, the IPs could be from multible lap tops or PCs at/ in the same bldg address depending on the server account. I suppose a satalite server could be configured for multible accounts but sat servers are difficult to trace so it's more than likely that kenno is dealing with a terrestrial server.

I am new to the site and an excellent site it is. I am in the south Puget sound area, any other whack jobs like my self ;) in the area interested in meeting for coffee or beer. Send a pm. I to believe in preparedness and survival and the best way to accomplish this is to get with the like minded.

Lacey here looking to meet like minded people for a sit down at a local coffee shop once a month/week to discuss methods, tactics,local deals etc. BTW, seems like shotgun ammo and canned goods would make good currency for hard times.

ZombieSquad

Zombie Squad • Index page
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1532676631#!/pages/Zombie-Squad-Oregon-Chapter/74336170797

So I'm throwing this out there for you guys. I'm a member of the local chapter in Portland ZSC11 Zombie Squad. It seems like there's quite a few folks looking into SHTF Preparation and Disaster Preparedness.

Above is the National Org web site. Under that the Forum link that's open to anyone interested in ideas and needs information. I also posted the Portland Chapter Face Book for anyone interested.
Zombie Squad does allot of charity type activities throughout the year. There is also training and discussions on gear equipment planning and other important topics concerning Disaster Preparedness. Many of the members are shooting enthusiasts as well.

"Remember if you're ready for the Zombie Apocalypse your ready for anything."
So check us out, preparedness though serious business can be fun too.

PS theres also a Washington Chapter as well for you guys too =D

Well, seeing as no one's claimed the Rogue Valley yet...
:s0160:*plants flag* I call dibs...

Though, I do know there's a couple of us here, of which i've met a couple (and would love to have them on my side rather than be opposed to them) but you know, we're all shy down here. *returns to his bunker built by the mole people*

Medford represent :s0004:

I'm in Pierce Co, Puyallup area. My neighbors, for the most part, other than a few, are not the friendliest of sorts. Pretty much everyone keeps to themselves. My one neighbor right next to me was a combat medic in the Army, his wife is a nurse, and we are pretty good friends. Always good to have medical friends! I myself am active duty Air Force with a lot of medical training along with all the standard military crap. I have a decent amount of stuff that will be good for bartering with if the time comes. We are working on expanding our garden for the backyard too. Can never go wrong with your own veggies, grown in your backyard!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top