JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes plus every on that has a gun held in limbo should chip in some as well I know I would chip in 100$ take that times 37000 + people and FFL shops good start

I'll do some digging but if you are seeing this post please call around as well. if we find an attorney willing to play ball I'm sure we can then notify all of our local ffl's to chip in. The attorney needs to understand that hundreds of ffls will be footing the bill. My ffl is willing to play ball, but can't foot the bill all by himself.
Please contact me privately here. tkdguy

I am surprised someone has not gone after the back door firearm waiting period they have implemented for over two years by now. The 3-day allowance to release is probably is one of reasons. The state and OSP can shift the blame to FFL's instead.

For those that don't vid... or missed it earlier...

Listen or Watch Oral Arguments, Tuesday, December 13th at 9am.

https://www.courts.oregon.gov/courts/...
(Scroll to the middle of the page)

Harney Webex – PUBLIC
December 13, 2022 at 9:00 AM
Join from the meeting link:

https://oregonjudicial.webex.com/oregonjudicial

Join by meeting number:
MEETINGS.WEBEX.COM
Meeting number (access code): 2490 636 2369
Meeting password: HARpublic22*

Join by phone:
1-408-418-9388
Access code: 2486 636 2369 ##

Edit: Webex link fixed. Webex app may be downloaded and used or follow the link to open in your browser.

Last Edited:
For those that don't vid... or missed it earlier...

Listen or Watch Oral Arguments, Tuesday, December 13th at 9am.

https://www.courts.oregon.gov/courts/...
(Scroll to the middle of the page)

Harney Webex – PUBLIC
December 13, 2022 at 9:00 AM
Join from the meeting link:

https://oregonjudicial.webex.com/oregonjudicial

Join by meeting number:
MEETINGS.WEBEX.COM
Meeting number (access code): 2490 636 2369
Meeting password: HARpublic22*

Join by phone:
1-408-418-9388
Access code: 2486 636 2369 ##

Edit: Webex link fixed. Webex app may be downloaded and used or follow the link to open in your browser.
Do you know how long the hearing is expected to last? If the judge makes another ruling from the bench, does that ruling become effective immediately?

Do you know how long the hearing is expected to last? If the judge makes another ruling from the bench, does that ruling become effective immediately?
Well... a full day hearing has been scheduled, but I dunno how long it might really take for the state to try and lie it's way into an overturn.... or how much rebuttal might be required to keep it.... but if he rules from the bench, then YUP! It will be effective immediately.

My guess. I think the temp TRO doesn't expire until the 17th so he has time to reach a final ruling. I would be suprised if he ruled from the bench on the 13th, but it sure would be SWEET if he did!! Slap em right to their faces, I say! 👍

The way my mind works... you know they are travelling to Burns at least the day before... so it begs the question what kind of a reception will they get?

Makes you wish you owned an eatery in town, hu? "Sorry, our coffee machine is broken and the donuts are 3 day old." I wouldn't dare order anything off the menu if I were them. Someone is likely bound to at least spit in it.

Harney country had the 2nd highest percentage of no on 114 votes in the State. I doubt the AG's troop is going to meet many friendly faces in town.

Just sayin.... 🤣

Last Edited:
The way my mind works... you know they are travelling to Burns at least the day before... so it begs the question what kind of a reception will they get?

Makes you wish you owned an eatery in town, hu? "Sorry, our coffee machine is broken and the donuts are 3 day old." I wouldn't dare order anything off the menu if I were them. Someone is likely bound to at least spit in it.

Harney country had the 2nd highest percentage of no on 114 votes in the State. I doubt the AG's troop is going to meet many friendly faces in town.

Just sayin.... 🤣
I'd only eat or drink things made while I watch. We should clue them in after the return to Salem.

Last Edited:
Did OSP violate the Judge's TRO by continuing to work on M114 and posting the application online? My understanding was the TRO froze any and all implementation of the measure?
OSP doesn't know any more than we do, I'm sure their orders are to continue building out the system until told otherwise through the courts. That application they posted online is worthless until there are certified instructors providing classes for people to take (including the live demonstration component).

Did OSP violate the Judge's TRO by continuing to work on M114 and posting the application online? My understanding was the TRO froze any and all implementation of the measure?
I believe the TRO simply freezes any enforcement/implementation. That doesn't mean OSP has to stop putting a system in place... even if they never get to use it. So anyone submitting a permit application at this point is doing so voluntarily as it is not required for purchases.

OSP doesn't know any more than we do, I'm sure their orders are to continue building out the system until told otherwise through the courts. That application they posted online is worthless until there are certified instructors providing classes for people to take (including the live demonstration component).
I wonder if the slow rolling of background checks is partly due to FICS personnel being pulled away from managing background check services to focus on implementation of M114?

I wonder if the slow rolling of background checks is partly due to FICS personnel being pulled away from managing background check services to focus on implementation of M114?
I think that is an extremely likely and reasonable assumption to make. Those folks will be the ones shifting to process PP's too I'm sure. I also have no doubt OSP have their marching orders to utilize whatever personnel they currently have available on a priority basis to get the system in place. Screw BGC's!! They want to meet the 30day district courts temp stay deadline, or at least have some progress to present a better lie to the judge, again... and convince her it's all hunky doory now so let the stay expire.

Just sayin.... 🤣
I'd be Brown baggin it if I were them. Nice thought though.

"Them's some mighty fancy lawyers ya got there. Shore be a shame if somethin' happened that kep' 'em outta court Tomorra!!"
"You say you have a dairy and gluten allergy??? Naw you'll be fine eating here"

"Huh? Oh our chickens is green color cause they love drinking up that green liquid in the middle of the street that leaks outta the cars. We just figure it adds flavor. " :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Did you see in the December 7 "Senate Interim Committee On Judiciary and Ballot Measure 110 Implementation" that the OSP superintendent said OSP worked with the Secretary of State to work on the ballot.

Maybe I heard it wrong. At 12:40 mark.

For ballot measures, the Secretary of State forwards the text of the prospective petition to the attorney general to draft a ballot title and oversees the process of creating the official Explanatory Statement and Fiscal Estimates. The OSP could have been consulted at any point in that process. Not a bad thing.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top